Andre The Giant (by B7) **UPLOADED to XBL!! Dec. 21,2012**

ANTI-

Im stumped bro.. still cant download. FML :rant:

Hey dude. I got your message via Xbox as well. What exactly happens when you try to download? If it isn't a server issue, I'm kind of stumped, as I've never had any kind of a problem otherwise. :huh:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I can't download it either. Says that the Fan Access content needs to be downloaded (which I already have)

I know about half of his entrance uses Drew McIntyre animations. He also has one or two of Mike Tyson's moves. Not sure what else. Handful of DLC moves that suited him. I believe one of his signature moves came with Rikishi. If you have Fan Axxess and have downloaded every available superstar, then I don't see why there would be problem. If you don't have Mike Tyson, that could possibly be the problem too. Am I anywhere in the ballpark? lol

Yeah, I can't download it either. Says that the Fan Access content needs to be downloaded (which I already have)

I know about half of his entrance uses Drew McIntyre animations. He also has one or two of Mike Tyson's moves. Not sure what else. Handful of DLC moves that suited him. I believe one of his signature moves came with Rikishi. If you have Fan Axxess and have downloaded every available superstar, then I don't see why there would be problem. If you don't have Mike Tyson, that could possibly be the problem too. Am I anywhere in the ballpark? lol

Yeah, I dont have Mike Tyson

Andre the Giant looks quality man. If only this was on ps3 as well.

It's very possible that he will be. I made an offer out to nCo Japan to send someone a video formula of how to piece together every little inch of Andre....noone has stepped up yet, though. It's possible that if I contact K-Rad, he'd be all for it. Stay tuned. ;)

Got him...amazing.

Thanks alot, man! Really glad you enjoy him. May your WWE Universe fear his presence forevermore! lol ;)

can u please reupload with moves that are not tyson's so the ppl that dont have tyson can download andre.. it looks sick...

Please do this..He looks awesome.

tumblrme5bgjytjf1rkwg77.gif

lol But seriously, go in the WWE 13 General Chat section and locate the WWE 13 Code Trading Thread...or...well....I'll look for it....go there, ask for what you want, and be persistent until you get your Tyson. Fact of the matter is that I went through like 3 or 4 incarnations of an Andre moveset and this is as good and fun to play with as it gets without hacking a couple moves in. lol

Here ya go. Good luck! And thank you for the kind words. :cool:: http://caws.ws/forum/topic/441516-the-wwe13-code-trading-thread/page__st__60

If it remains on page 1 or 2, it's sure to especially pick up alot post-Christmas. :wink:

It's Christmas. A merry one to all! :D

And...hint, hint...this week is gonna be possibly your best chances of cruising the WWE 13 General Chat section for Tyson codes. Just sayin'. Go getcha some Tyson in your life! And Tyson will unlock the 8th Wonder of the World! :cool:

Andre the Giant looks quality man. If only this was on ps3 as well.

It's very possible that he will be. I made an offer out to nCo Japan to send someone a video formula of how to piece together every little inch of Andre....noone has stepped up yet, though. It's possible that if I contact K-Rad, he'd be all for it. Stay tuned. ;)

Got him...amazing.

Thanks alot, man! Really glad you enjoy him. May your WWE Universe fear his presence forevermore! lol ;)

can u please reupload with moves that are not tyson's so the ppl that dont have tyson can download andre.. it looks sick...

Please do this..He looks awesome.

tumblrme5bgjytjf1rkwg77.gif

lol But seriously, go in the WWE 13 General Chat section and locate the WWE 13 Code Trading Thread...or...well....I'll look for it....go there, ask for what you want, and be persistent until you get your Tyson. Fact of the matter is that I went through like 3 or 4 incarnations of an Andre moveset and this is as good and fun to play with as it gets without hacking a couple moves in. lol

Here ya go. Good luck! And thank you for the kind words. :cool:: http://caws.ws/forum...ad/page__st__60

If it remains on page 1 or 2, it's sure to especially pick up alot post-Christmas. :wink:

seriously?? u know i respect the want to have an andre with the most accurate moveset possible, i do, but this is andre not bret hart, andre didnt have to many different moves as it was, and i'm not sure what moves tyson would have that andre would as well, but come on, u cant just upload 2 versions of andre? 1. with the moveset and then a seprate one without, that way everyone can download ur andre the giant... its ur caw, up 2 u but why screw over a huge group of ppl that would like to download this caw, but cant because they didnt get a pre-order of the game...

@RCO. Didn't get a pre-order. Tyson just comes with any game purchased at a retail store like a Kmart or a Walmart. Not sure about videogame stores like Gamestop and such. Tyson seems like it should be the most common and easiest code to find out of any of them. You just can't be afraid to ask around. I had a spare Tyson code myself and gave it to Shattered!...I didn't realize it was something so rare that a "huge group" of people wouldn't be able to check Andre. They're really just these 2 groggy grapple punch animations that suit Andre's punching style near-perfectly. It would bug the crap outta me to have 2 of the same CAW on XBox Live..lol...and it would bum me out to re-upload it and get rid of the kind reviews people took the time to leave. I say look for the code; it seriously can't be hard to find. There are people out there who have...like...a bunch that they're just giving away, I'm sure. lol. If Chistmas week goes by and it's still this big issue with people, then I guess there'll be 2 of the same Andre on Live. :cool:

And don't worry, dude. I know you mean well, as do I.

You know what? Screw what I just said. lol. I'm taking the Tyson bits out of Andre's moveset and uploading a 2nd Andre for Christmas week and Christmas week only, dammit. ;)

ur a true gentleman and a scholar.. & i was also not aware tyson came with every copy, i thought he was pre-order, honestly i quit buying games along time ago, so I get my games by other means that need not be discussed here, anyway, I appreciate it and im sure alot of other do as well.. u really nailed andre and he's not an easy caw to make, textures or no textures, so much respect, anyway I'll be looking for the andre I can download, lol... hope CC starts working better, ,might just be the fact its christmas but the server seems sluggish, .. oh well thanks again

ur a true gentleman and a scholar.. & i was also not aware tyson came with every copy, i thought he was pre-order, honestly i quit buying games along time ago, so I get my games by other means that need not be discussed here, anyway, I appreciate it and im sure alot of other do as well.. u really nailed andre and he's not an easy caw to make, textures or no textures, so much respect, anyway I'll be looking for the andre I can download, lol... hope CC starts working better, ,might just be the fact its christmas but the server seems sluggish, .. oh well thanks again

Hope you do I dont have tyson either

Hey, I'm only here to help and contribute as best I can to a community and hobby I've loved since childhood, and I want as many people as possible to hopefully find enjoyment out something I created. :cool:

He's on XBox Live without the Tyson stuff. Atleast I assume I got it all. Let me know if it works. ;)

ANDRE NCO B7 are the tags.

Hey, I'm only here to help and contribute as best I can to a community and hobby I've loved since childhood, and I want as many people as possible to hopefully find enjoyment out something I created. :cool:

He's on XBox Live without the Tyson stuff. Atleast I assume I got it all. Let me know if it works. ;)

Its up. You my friend are awesome...Thanks bro.

Its up. You my friend are awesome...Thanks bro.

Hey man great work on Andre he definitely looks like a in game model.

^ Ha...that's pretty intense and awesome, considering how crazy they look this year. If you think that about him, that's about all one could possbly ask for. Thanks a bunch for the kind words, you and everyone else. ;)

You probably won't hear much out of me for the remainder of 2012, as I've got many, many hours of work (like...my real world job...lol) coming up, coinciding with the holidays and spending time with friends and family and all that. But keep a lookout in the nCo topic. Some cool stuff coming there, I'm sure. Then I've got the beginning of a Billy Kidman and a Harley Race going, so those are coming eventually. Sable I'm still unsure about. Most likely won't happen, to be honest, because the hair options suck, in terms of anything that comes even remotely close to her long dookie-braid hair circa 98-99 for her kickboxer-esque attire. But I'm giving Luna a thought or two these days. Let me check who else I've atleast begun doing a little summ-summ with. There's an oldschool Hogan that may or may not happen, as it's still in very early stages. And "Superstar" Billy Graham, of course, is still just kind of sitting around, but, for whatever reason, I've just lost interest in working on him for the time being, but soon... :cool:

Andre The Giant without the Tyson stuff is gonna be taken off of CC come Sunday, so...come one, come all....tell your friends....get your fill....lol...and a HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance! :cool:

I hadn't originally intended to ever download an Andre but im pleased I did. I've had more fun with him than with the likes of Kurt Angle or Aj Styles. Andre is killing everyone on my old-school/new-school puro show and looks about ready to take the title from Jushin Liger.  

FYI. I changed the rump shaker to the tombstone as Andre used it way back when in Japan.  

Anyhow, I know Im beating a dead horse, but this CAW is all kinds of kick ass!

I hadn't originally intended to ever download an Andre but im pleased I did. I've had more fun with him than with the likes of Kurt Angle or Aj Styles. Andre is killing everyone on my old-school/new-school puro show and looks about ready to take the title from Jushin Liger.

FYI. I changed the rump shaker to the tombstone as Andre used it way back when in Japan.

Anyhow, I know Im beating a dead horse, but this CAW is all kinds of kick ass!

Very pleased to hear that, dude! :cool:

An interesting fact is that he did have a custom Tombstone Piledriver as a signature before I eventually switched it up. If you search my other content on XBox Live, you can find it there. I uploaded that a good while before uploading Andre himself, actually. Check it out. :cool: I mainly just wound up changing it at the last minute because it wouldn't suit the other 3 attires. The period or era in which Andre did alot of move experimentation was the 70s, and his 3 other attires are like...an 80's WWF Andre, where he began working a more limited, Giant-like style and what not. Just cool to see someone say that, and be like "I swear that's he what he had up until like 10 minutes before I uploaded him with 'a more suitable choice for all 4 attires." :cool:

As for Angle and Styles, I haven't seen a Styles I've liked yet, which has been making me lean towards giving his face a shot and throwing my name into the pile of people who were unsuccessful at it. :lol: But I might give him a shot pretty soon. But he and Angle are guys who would be alot more fun if people were better at putting movesets together for their CAWs. Yeah, you've got to get accurate-looking moves on your guy, but make it fun, too. Same for entrances. I dunno...I feel like I've seen several great-looking Angles that just felt generic to play with, and I haven't been able to fully get into an AJ Styles CAW as of this point in time because the faces always get in the way. So yeah, I might actually make a Styles of my own, and I've never really been known as a 'moveset guy', because the only exposure people have had to that have been my own CAWs, but it's something I've been wanting to get into....just so time-consuming, though. :fedup:

Anyway, I'm back for 2013. Gonna start one topic to throw all my CAWs in once I've got a few that are presentation-ready. The first two will most likely be Harley Race and Paul Heyman. I was GOING to work on Paul Heyman for the nCo project, but I was made aware that TZC had asked to work on it way before I did, and I was okay with that....but I'd been planning to make Paul Heyman before 13 even came out, and the more I thought about it, I felt/feel like I'd just have way more fun making it on my own and experimenting my own Facegen texture and what not, as opposed to making something, handing it off, and never hearing a single word about it again, other than cryptic chatter about it that I'm not privy to. But, from what I understand, and as I expected really, Corey Graves is in great hands and in great condition and shaping up to be one hell of a project. Adam Mercer will be the next contribution of mine to that project, along with Shattered!, but I haven't even begun that, and Shattered! won't get ahold of it until I'm atleast 90% sure I've got a finalized-looking face going on. With Corey, there was never anything specific said about how far along a face should be before passing it off, so I passed him off in a 'pretty good' condition, thinking Vries would take it from there, and then another person, and another person, until we collaboratively came up with something that was dead-on. But..I hand it off not in finalized condition and heard nothing but nothing but weird, cryptic chatter about ever since and only like one cool person has been kind of cluing me in to the status of things. So...as great as I'm sure the final product will be, that's kind of gonna be the reason certain people, as nice as they are and as much as I respect their abilities, will not be getting access to something I make before other people, whom I actually trust more.

That's where we are, going into this new year. Off to work in a bit. But...new CAW'age to come shortly. Andre without the Tyson moves is still on Live, as the servers have just been horrendous, so I guess I'll just dispose of it once the next (last?) batch of Shopzone DLC goes viral. Hope all of you are doing great! Hope I can produce some more cool stuff for ya soon enough :cool:

Archived