[Uploaded to CC!][360]Acurate NXT arena

Miztah Raza

Love it or hate.  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Love this?

• YES! YES! YES!
    • Ye... no.
    • NO! NO! NO!

Just as a recommendation, swap out the Lower Stage skirt/tron thingy (the one with the verical NXT logo on it) for one with a horizontal NXT logo (the one you've used on the ringskirt), it'll look much better in general (If you catch my drift, sounds abit confusing I know :/) Loving this otherwise though Raztache, especially that new tron :DD

Thanks mate :cool: and I will do that ASAP and PM Bhangra back to UL the latest version.

Thanks NOMOD, Hopefully the new version will get UL'd monday :cool:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We here in the nCo need this!

I here at my house, really want to get this to you! LOL, just waiting for BHANGRA_MAN to upload this for me, he says it'll be done today or tomorrow, so keep an eye out on CC :cool:

Thanks man, looking forward to it! You done yourself proud on this one.

We here in the nCo need this!

I here at my house, really want to get this to you! LOL, just waiting for BHANGRA_MAN to upload this for me, he says it'll be done today or tomorrow, so keep an eye out on CC :cool:

Thanks man, looking forward to it! You done yourself proud on this one.

Thanks alot mate

This looks incredible, did you add anything to the ramp. Got a good idea for it if you're interested.

I'm interested in all suggestions. ;)

@Shockster, yea buddy, I haven't had time to send the textures to Rav yet. I've soo busy and all that BS, I'll do it tomorrow, or atleast I'll try :cool:

Archived