Miztah Raza

Love it or hate.  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Love this?

• YES! YES! YES!
    • Ye... no.
    • NO! NO! NO!

Search tags added to OP

EDIT: Would you guys approve of this titantron?

beahdd.png

The titan tron is it one paint tool? What you can do to make them perfectly even is to do the left side (since you got all points on the shape). Then either use the reverse tool to copy it to the right side. Unless you are doing two PT's then just copy it, to a blank PT then flip it there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh, hate you. That looks good.

I re-did this as well, but took out the main titantron background and added 256x256 NXT logos. I hated the blurry logos and the nice background doesn't appear in entrances.

Can you send me the mat color you've used? Also, whatever you did to the stage and ramp.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

UPDATE!

I'm finally back to enjoying this game, so I will be updating this arena!! Ramp needs updating and that stuff that Broski X Ben mentioned will all be done, I'll start tomorrow and see where I get!

Thanks for the support guys!!

Like I said, I'm planning on making one. But at the moment, I'm going to PM Status to have this UL'd, so that while I'm working on other arenas(I've started on RAW 2013 and RAW IS WAR 2000), you have something to play with and then a hi-res version I can do in quickly as I have all the colors, formula, etc. ready, just need to re-add the 256x256 logos :)

But, can I ask something, what's the difference between a 128x128 logo and 4 128x128 logos inside a 256x256 texture? I mean, is it not the same thing?

I saw your RAW 2013 on ST, looks incredible. I know you mentioned something about requests, any chance of a Smackdown or Main Event to accompany it? I'd recommend Saturday Morning Slam and Superstars as well, just to complete the set :D

Yea, I'm def thinking of a Smackdown. But, for now, I'm focused on doing a Saturday Night's Main Event arena, the 2007-09 one they brought back, I liked it and want to make it, after that, I'm going to do a Smackdown and then a Saturday Morning Slam arena :)
I could use refs of that Smacdown arena right now though, PM me whatever you can find, and check your PM now, birdy, there's something in there that you've been wanting ;)

Yea, I'm def thinking of a Smackdown. But, for now, I'm focused on doing a Saturday Night's Main Event arena, the 2007-09 one they brought back, I liked it and want to make it, after that, I'm going to do a Smackdown and then a Saturday Morning Slam arena :)

I could use refs of that Smacdown arena right now though, PM me whatever you can find, and check your PM now, birdy, there's something in there that you've been wanting ;)

I can pass you the textures I used on those arenas If you want

Archived