[Uploaded to CC!][360]Acurate NXT arena

Miztah Raza

Love it or hate.  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Love this?

• YES! YES! YES!
    • Ye... no.
    • NO! NO! NO!

And we're back in business! Spent a couple hours making this and am quite happy with how it turned out! Take a look:

2mq4zsy.png

Click for larger preview

I'm thinking of making a 256x256 logo version too, since during the entrance, the apron logos don't look too hot, but we'll see.

If I have your guys' approval on this, I'll PM Status, and have this uploaded for you ;)

CAR File:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/yl8t889obabaozl/WWE_NXT_2013_-_Miztah_Raza.rar

The line in the middle has been removed, IDK what I was thinking when I added it :P

Uploaded to CC

Tags: NXT

Gamertag: WhatsTheStatus

Old stuff

Hey!
I just made an NXT arena. It's the newer version, I made it as accurate as it could be, the problem, The titantron(The middle one) doesn't have a background, other than that, it's all accurate. Hope you guys like it!.
UPDATE:
2iik50h.png

The NXT ring skirt logo is as big as I can get it to be. If you guys would like, I could make the arena with 128x128 logos with a bigger logo, but it's as big as it can get :/

This isn't uploaded on live YET, I'm going to PM some1 about this so stay tuned
This is UPLOADED!
Tags: NXT
Gamertag: WhatsTheStatus
Enjoy guys :cool:

old:

67ulom.jpg
347w6s2.jpg
2rwmjcy.jpg
2rhb606.jpg
2rhb606.jpg
3450oe0.jpg

NOTE: The black blocks(On the announce table, the thingy under the minitrons, and one on the wall) do not show up in game, the cap card seemed to pick it up.)
So tell me what you think guys! I'm eager to find out!

Cheers!

Search Tags: Miztah Raza

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please upload this. Creation envy.

It's uploaded....

Best NXT arena yet. I think that logo on the tron would work well. Just need some more NXT guys to fill up my roster.

Thanks man, I'll post the update tuesday-ish. Sorry but I've got exams and can't do too many things before I ace those bad boys ;)

Cheers

I know, meant the update.

The black bars could do with some blending, but that's easy enough to sort out.

Does the ramp have a logo?

Did you start with a high-res version of that horizontal NXT logo? For 256x256, it looks kind of blurry. I'm hoping the one on stage is 128x128 due to PT restrictions, otherwise...

By the way, I think for me, I'll be enabling the tron since the one that's there is only for mini-trons, which I can't use custom on retail anyway. What's your opinion on realism here, large unrealistic tron or no entrance videos?

I do not want to come off the wrong way. This is meant to be constructive. Thank you for your hard work. If you need any high-res PNGs of NXT logo, let me know. I'm thinking you did the other logos custom, and they look great.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I've been busy fixing paint tools for people and I totally forgot about this plus with exams I locked the 360 up, but now that the exams are gone and I'm done fixing pt's, I can get started on this. I should send the arena over to Rav(to get uploaded) and then over to Codes. for cap pics, so be expecting the titantron update wednesday-thursdayish.

Cheers!

Went ahead and took the cap myself :) It was my TV all along, I had set the brightness to low and that's why I couldn't see the details, now I corrected them and blended the colors more. I've PM'd Bhangra(Since I had promised him that I would ask him to upload for me) and he said either Saturday or Monday so get read guys :cool:

Just as a recommendation, swap out the Lower Stage skirt/tron thingy (the one with the verical NXT logo on it) for one with a horizontal NXT logo (the one you've used on the ringskirt), it'll look much better in general (If you catch my drift, sounds abit confusing I know :/) Loving this otherwise though Raztache, especially that new tron :DD

Archived