$ DE NIERO $ INC. Update 9/5/13 Gorgano-Escape Preview

bobby de niero

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sonjay's coming? that's awesome to hear. I will also be contributing some new caws to this pack soon.

sweet when u get off wrk u gotta do some stuff for me bro so i cn get this next caw ready for tonight

I think my roster would be incomplete without Sonjay especially since his entrance is put in the game,awesome work Bobby,I saw your topic on the KOW any chance you can carry your Hero with all singles attires from last year over to 13 I still have him on my roster and the movest was sick and the attires were too

Sonjay's coming? that's awesome to hear. I will also be contributing some new caws to this pack soon.

sweet when u get off wrk u gotta do some stuff for me bro so i cn get this next caw ready for tonight

I think my roster would be incomplete without Sonjay especially since his entrance is put in the game,awesome work Bobby,I saw your topic on the KOW any chance you can carry your Hero with all singles attires from last year over to 13 I still have him on my roster and the movest was sick and the attires were too

yup

You should credit me for Punk's Yellow kickpads as I made them.

I downloaded them of the cc from ravenous? so unless u made the texture? and the other ones i made

Rav did say he got the yellow texture and another one from him, in the Texture Lab thread.

Archived