$ DE NIERO $ INC. Update 9/5/13 Gorgano-Escape Preview

bobby de niero

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do this to some of the other cawmakers and see how they react. Dude if you are new you might want to learn how to speak to people. And if you are new here I have been here years and bobby is one of the best in the world. Just p*ss off. Bobby we just need to ignore these jabronis there will always be haters and they will always hate, that's all they know. Trash dude really? lets see your caws.

Honestly this is the first time checking these out and they all look like crap way to cartoonish! If you spent more time on the face and less time talking crap on your thread these would look good

THIS IS WHAT U SAID

Honestly this is the first time checking these out and they all look like crap way to cartoonish! If you spent more time on the face and less time talking crap on your thread these would look good

THIS IS WHAT U SAID

THIS IS WHAT U SAID

THIS IS WHAT U SAID

I am only 14 chill the F*ck out stop being a dick to me

Do this to some of the other cawmakers and see how they react. Dude if you are new you might want to learn how to speak to people. And if you are new here I have been here years and bobby is one of the best in the world. Just p*ss off. Bobby we just need to ignore these jabronis there will always be haters and they will always hate, that's all they know. Trash dude really? lets see your caws.

You been here for years so basically you have been putting out trashy caws for years #GETanewHobby

If he's one of the best in the world then the world would suck.comparing him to the people who do great work on this site is doing a grave injustice to them.has for my 6 post I made them specifically to call u an a-hole.i never post or comment I just look at the great caws and go on my merry way.but seeing someone who is just a complete a@@ when there work is straight trash figured I'd comment.cant give constructive comments on garbage that was created on a 7 inch black and white tv at a shelter.nothing can FIX that.now I'll go back to my peaceful existence.and cute with the rock stuff,I do find that creative unlike your work..............

Since it's been pages and pages since there was anything of merit here, I thought I'd comment on the actual caws. :P

There's a weird detail gap-- or maybe you, like me, have a crappy camera. :)

But seriously, I look at that Punk, and it looks pretty good (there have been amazing Punk CaWs, so there's stuff to comment on changing, sure, but it looks pretty good). So does the New Jack. And the Joe... isn't bad at all. Of course D made a Samoa Joe that he just released, and that's going to leave anyone who isn't as experienced as D in a sort of "oh, crap" place.

What is interesting to me is the Raven here. I will check it out on Live. The morphing looks pretty solid, as to the attires (wrong Punisher skull for the era of that hair, but that's a forgivable sin :)). What it looks like in the pics here, though, is that there isn't any detailing to add the rather harsh lines that exist on Raven's face, and without them, he doesn't really look like Raven.

That was what kept me from ever releasing my Raven last year. I had him like 90% where I wanted him, but I couldn't get the detailing to go over the edge to set it apart. So... that'd be my suggestion.

I'd also suggest-- and I don't mean this as an insult, just as something I have learned myself-- if you're not heavily collaborating, try to slow down just a bit. I had this period of "kid in a candy store" CaWing last year because I could actually get my hands on my textures, and I really didn't do the best work I could because of it. As I started to slow down, share stuff with people, sit and think on my creations, they got better. Of course I, too, still have a ways to go, and I spend a lot of time gathering collaborators because my fine-tuning with morphs is just generally not there yet.

But there's some good stuff here. I'm not sure that lowering to having the flame war with people who don't like it is worthwhile, but you have some cool creations going.

Since it's been pages and pages since there was anything of merit here, I thought I'd comment on the actual caws. :P

There's a weird detail gap-- or maybe you, like me, have a crappy camera. :)

But seriously, I look at that Punk, and it looks pretty good (there have been amazing Punk CaWs, so there's stuff to comment on changing, sure, but it looks pretty good). So does the New Jack. And the Joe... isn't bad at all. Of course D made a Samoa Joe that he just released, and that's going to leave anyone who isn't as experienced as D in a sort of "oh, crap" place.

What is interesting to me is the Raven here. I will check it out on Live. The morphing looks pretty solid, as to the attires (wrong Punisher skull for the era of that hair, but that's a forgivable sin :)). What it looks like in the pics here, though, is that there isn't any detailing to add the rather harsh lines that exist on Raven's face, and without them, he doesn't really look like Raven.

That was what kept me from ever releasing my Raven last year. I had him like 90% where I wanted him, but I couldn't get the detailing to go over the edge to set it apart. So... that'd be my suggestion.

I'd also suggest-- and I don't mean this as an insult, just as something I have learned myself-- if you're not heavily collaborating, try to slow down just a bit. I had this period of "kid in a candy store" CaWing last year because I could actually get my hands on my textures, and I really didn't do the best work I could because of it. As I started to slow down, share stuff with people, sit and think on my creations, they got better. Of course I, too, still have a ways to go, and I spend a lot of time gathering collaborators because my fine-tuning with morphs is just generally not there yet.

But there's some good stuff here. I'm not sure that lowering to having the flame war with people who don't like it is worthwhile, but you have some cool creations going.

agreed let them im not mad all thank u for ur comments and i closed one topic because of these people im not closing this one i try to be respectful and helpful to any caw maker that is also respectful the way i see it is let them flame eric bishoff said "controversy = cash let them keep hatin it will just keep bumpin my topic

Me and Bobby have not always seen eye to eye, but I'd like to think that that's behind us now?, because we're not kids.

But my advice to you? If someone posts a comment like that douchey guy did, just ignore it, plain and simple. He obviously has nothing better to do.

Don't take this the wrong way or start an argument, but your brother, rvjecw, needs to stop giving his two cents whenever posts hate.. I makes it 10x worse when everyone can easily ignore it. And don't get all mad when someone doesn't like your CAW, just move on.. And if anything that'd make me want to make the best damn CAW I can.

------------------------

On topic now though..

I do like these, I don't think there completely where they should be in terms of detailing, but that's something that can be easily worked on.

The morphings you have are a solid base to work from, right now I'm not at a computer so I can't give full suggestions but ill come back with some when I am.

Keep it up, man.

Archived