$ DE NIERO $ INC. Update 9/5/13 Gorgano-Escape Preview

bobby de niero

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aye wheres HOMICIDE!?!?!!?!?!

he is in a topic i had locked because arguing got out of control hes on the cc though

Untitled387_zpsebf02af8.jpgUntitled388_zpsd0896007.jpgUntitled389_zpsd21d5862.jpgUntitled390_zpsbf3ebfc9.jpgUntitled391_zps3a245c94.jpgUntitled392_zps4f833b0e.jpgUntitled393_zps8fb90cad.jpgUntitled394_zpsc4cdbdd1.jpgfeedback is very much welcomed

Edited by bobby de niero, 24 November 2012 - 10:27 AM.

house of truth

Untitled355_zps9f2179c9.jpgUntitled356_zps67ba4d45.jpgUntitled357_zpsdbfb3b52.jpgUntitled358_zps072aa41e.jpgUntitled359_zps10d5da3c.jpgUntitled360_zps2d021035.jpgUntitled361_zps1a3c3e3f.jpg

Rodderick Strong Credit Dr.vries & ruadri moveset by rjvecw

Untitled362_zps34c1f842.jpgUntitled363_zps5fd9ebbf.jpgUntitled364_zps27fd107e.jpgUntitled365_zps3a71a294.jpgUntitled366_zps5bcc4e22.jpgUntitled367_zpsc2668018.jpgUntitled368_zps38eeb5a3.jpgUntitled369_zpsb41712f7.jpgUntitled370_zps103a3680.jpgUntitled371_zpsa5c85af8.jpgUntitled372_zps7e07321a.jpg

Truth Martini

Untitled373_zps8e8a8673.jpgUntitled374_zps67a5cfa0.jpgUntitled375_zps545f48ef.jpgUntitled376_zpscaa851d3.jpg

Untitled377_zpsd37e3e8b.jpgUntitled378_zpse738ab87.jpgUntitled379_zps70325212.jpgUntitled380_zps295d6845.jpgUntitled381_zps410db7b4.jpgUntitled382_zps688c2100.jpgUntitled383_zpsb651176b.jpgUntitled384_zps34bf7ce2.jpgUntitled385_zps34cc1825.jpgUntitled386_zps8fe9a749.jpg

thanks i cn try to finish kushida but at the moment im trying to find a fourth attire but i will be able to finish them soon because im clearing up pt room

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv6dm4_time-splitters-alex-shelley-kushida-vs-forever-hooligans-rocky-romero-alex-koslov-c-njpw_sport

This stuff all looks pretty solid. One thing I noticed, though, looking at Jeff in the shirt with the green sleeves-- he looks too buff.

I might just have a bad impression of him, but I've never noticed him having that much arm definition. Might check that out. It's not as obvious on the arm sleeve attires, but the green for some reason brings out the big ol' biceps.

That Samoa Joe face morph looks nothing like Joe attires look good but face wise it needs A LOT of work.....

that is obviously a matter of opinion i already know u dont like me i would like it if u keep tour comments to your self and go lick the d's a**hole some more (no offense to TheD)

That Samoa Joe face morph looks nothing like Joe attires look good but face wise it needs A LOT of work.....

that is obviously a matter of opinion i already know u dont like me i would like it if u keep tour comments to your self and go lick the d's a**hole some more (no offense to TheD)

Are you serious dude I give u a compliment about the attires and u pull this sh*t...and you gotta drop The D's name into this obviously your still mad about something "YOU MAD BRO" get over it I don't hate you I just don't like 98% of your CAWS and the ones that I do like its because Big Pete made the face morph but its cool dude I wont comment on your crappy CAWS anymore

Are you serious dude I give u a compliment about the attires and u pull this sh*t...and you gotta drop The D's name into this obviously your still mad about something "YOU MAD BRO" get over it I don't hate you I just don't like 98% of your CAWS and the ones that I do like its because Big Pete made the face morph but its cool dude I wont comment on your crappy CAWS anymore

good i would appreciate that because all u do is sh*t on my caws and im not mad i just know ur sh*t and have never made anything ur self and try to put me down seriously ive done more to contribute to these games than u've even thought of so yes find some one else to sh*t on haters will always hate

Hahahaha get off your invisible high horse dude I actually like your Alex Shelly looks good...as far as you labeling me a "Hater" dont even go there ill just leave it at that I don't want to derail your 5 star CAW thread LMFAO

thank u

CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS WELCOME

Hahahaha get off your invisible high horse dude I actually like your Alex Shelly looks good...as far as you labeling me a "Hater" dont even go there ill just leave it at that I don't want to derail your 5 star CAW thread LMFAO

thank u

CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS AND SUGGESTINS WELCOME

Suggestions*

I think Joe looks quite nice, in both the face and attires. It's great when we can get CAWs like this that don't have one of The D's/Dr Vries' morphs slapped on. The only thing really bothering me about it are the shoulders looking a bit large, and to a lesser extent, the width of the abdomen.

I think Joe looks quite nice, in both the face and attires. It's great when we can get CAWs like this that don't have one of The D's/Dr Vries' morphs slapped on. The only thing really bothering me about it are the shoulders looking a bit large, and to a lesser extent, the width of the abdomen.

Thank u i noticed that also i will change it

So this site as resorted to calling people haters who don't like your stuff?Unreal....It's not possible that some of your stuff isn't that good,and some is....Seems reasonable to me,doesn't sound like hating,if a thread is open for weeks and a person doesn't look like the person their suppose to be( cough.....Jeff....cough)that's not hating that's an opinion.The beauty of opinions is we don't have to agree.but you seem SENSITIVE dude.

Archived