PETOS' Tag Team Turmoil: *Haas & Benjamin ON LIVE! 17.12.12*

Petos

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Were you planning on doing any of their attires from their short lived 2006 - 2007 reunion?

I was thinking 2004 - 2005 singles attires, but their reunion attires were pretty much their singles ones; just from a year or two later. So I just might keep up the WGTT theme and make the reunion attires. :cool:

Thanks guys, for the nice words. :) I have my doubts about WGTT being up this week, since I'm pretty busy all weekend. I've still got an attire to make for Haas, one I have to refine for Benjamin, and movesets to make for both. I'll try to get them up on Monday at the latest, though.

Looking good for sure. I've got some gripes about the faces but they're small things and it's stuff you'll learn from next time. Just make sure the detail is blended right in. It is tough to do, but when it's done right it looks top notch. I find that the trick is to make it so that you don't notice it's there until you delete it.

Thanks D! The details are visible, but I think they're blended in well enough not to jump out at you in game.

3rd attires posted for WGTT. I thought I might make a 4th attire for both (color variation of attire 3). There will be no entrance attires: I hope that's not too big a deal for anyone.

Will definitely be downloading WGTT when I get the game, Who else do you plan on making?

I'm putting this tag project on hold for the time being. With all the creating, I barely have time to actually play the game. :lol: I'll be back with some more Ruthless Aggression CAWs sooner rather than later though: CAWing is like a drug that I can't stay away from for that long. :P

Thank you so much for creating and uploading WGTT dude. You have made my SD! tag division even more epic.

No problem, man. The pleasure's all mine.

I'm putting this tag project on hold for the time being. With all the creating, I barely have time to actually play the game. :lol: I'll be back with some more Ruthless Aggression CAWs sooner rather than later though: CAWing is like a drug that I can't stay away from for that long. :P

Haha, It has to take a lot of patience to make some of these guys. It amazes me how much work some of the other creators put out yearly. Its good to see someone created some of the less common wrestlers/tag teams like you're doing,and I'm sorry but I gotta ask... there any chance that you'd look into creating Cryme Tyme? If not its perfectly fine man.

Archived