Best Of The X-Division-York added and uploaded/Zema Ion sneak peak

DoomSlayer

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Petey uploaded....hope no one minds, but I started getting paranoid CC would start deleting my logos again, so I made attire 3 red MLM lol....White Team Canada is slot 4.

Tags: TNA, DRP, Petey.

Scorpio Sky coming soon...

Hey man, you think you could take close up pics for Peteys green maple leaf logos? It'd help me out man so much.. if not then that understandable, but as I said from the nCo account, Im really liking this project.

Sure, I'll see what I can do....you may recognize Scorpio Sky once he's previewed, its based on the one you did last year.

Cred wil be given of course...

Hope these help:

PeteyLogos6_zpsc90b2c89.jpg

PeteyLogos5_zps1f4031c8.jpg

PeteyLogos4_zpsc9b7c038.jpg

PeteyLogos3_zps5c3a10ee.jpg

PeteyLogos2_zps4d3a739b.jpg

PeteyLogos1_zpsc721b0f6.jpg

PeteyLogosTat_zpsdc7cd839.jpg

So no logos uploaded for petey?

yeah, the logos were up before he as actually lol..sorry I forgot to mention it man, You'll find "Petey Blue MLM 1" and then 2 and 3 underneath...but the rest are just "custom logo xy" under that. Search "Petey" then do content by creator for the rest of them. The Tatto is up there too its the last Custom logo on the bottom I believe before the logos start having names again.

Downloaded and reviewed Petey,Great work on him.

P.S:I'll try and have the other textures ready for you before Sunday.Did the ones I gave you turn out

good ?

Thanks man. SOunds good to me, appreciate it. Yeah, they worked perfectly I think...got the first attire done already.

PS. the logos should all be re-uploadable too.

hmm...420 posts....reminds me I still havent finished RVD lol..."Fonzy, what time is it?"

Ive been strongly considering it yeah, esp. Since he's returning soon. I want to see what he wears when he comes back too...whatever it is it'll prob be one of the attires.

Then the one from right before he got hurt again too (with the gun on the front of the tights)....and the oldschool alien head one for sure...

• 1 month later...

Well, its been about a month since the blue ray drive on my PS3 broke on me. The same thing happened last year and I sent it to Sony, but they sent me a different system back...so I lost the ability to upload any of my stuff I had made before it broke. This time, I went to a guy near where I live, and though it took some time to gather the $$$...Im happy to say this time...I didnt lose any data and all my stuff is exactly the same and still uploadable. I was worried I would get it back and have to start from scartch again, in which case I prob wouldn't even have bothered tbh. So, with that said and out of the way...it seems I'm back in busiiness finally and able to pick up exactly where I left off.

So, where did I leave off?

Chris Sabin. Now that he's returned I'd like to get started on him finally lol...does anybody have any attire refs for him? You can see the attires I was thinking of in the post above^^^...thanks

Also, the day it broke I had just finished this:

***Apologies...in my excitement I forgot to mention that credit for Scorpio Sky/Mason Andrews base morphs and face details go to Shattered! (I did mention it in another post but just to make sure lol)

ScorpioSkyPreview_zps6e20bb9e.jpg

ScorpioSky2_zps03707d1b.jpg

and this:

LectricSkullPreview_zpsc36d025c.jpg

RVDELectricSkulls2_zpse8dda038.jpg

thanks for the refs man...appreciate the assist

as for Shelley, I hadn't planned on it....DeadHaveRisen already made a really good Shelley with his Japan attires...idk

wait, whats up with the servers??...I havent tried them since I got everything back yet

Archived