Best Of The X-Division-York added and uploaded/Zema Ion sneak peak

DoomSlayer

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kenny King is up (credit to Cybruis for face/body morphs)...only 2 attires for now, and I have no way to take any pics atm (sorry)...been much busier lately than i had expected so apologies for the delay. I will add more attires if he debuts any new ones or whatever, but I dont have the time or the interest in the older ones right now so, basically Im not bothering because I dont think I would use them anyway. He has moves and entrance as well.

Plus I can focus on finishing Ryan and getting him up and then start on Low Ki. and then finally finish the last 3 attires for RVD.

Two questions: 1) Would anybody prefer the attire Ryan wore in the tag match at Final Resolution over the other pink one?

2) What other TNA attires would you like to see for RVD?

*please understand I will not draw any of the attires that there are textures for as it would be a waste of time and I do not have access to other textures besides the hair ones. But, in light of the "Texture Era"...I figured I would do some of his more recent attires that havent been done already or before. Basically no Ironman, Tiger Stripe, or other ones that have been in previous wwe games (red dragon, bone dragon etc.)

I'm considering the Flaming Skull one from Against All Odds again atm, but not looking forward to it as it was a pain in the arse from what i remember.

oh yeah lol...Tags for Kenny King: "K2", or "DRP"

yeah i know, lol the face was really bothering me too...i think its the template i started with. I've messed with it a lot and got kind of worn out on it, but i'm going to keep at it. Oh and yeah, he does have the fuller goatee now so I gotta update that too...thanks for the feedback though, and this reminds me I gotta get some pics up as people may have some more good suggestions on it...I followed the form to the "t" so I'm not sure what he issue is, but it didnt come out looking right...the only thing i can think of is its the template thing

still with me? right so (RVD)...this attire is definite for the TNA slot:

RVDFireDragonFront.jpg

These are some that I'm considering (TNA ones for this version, ECW one will be seperate):

RVDWholeFlamingSkull.png

WFSWhiteFront.jpg

RVDBFG11Front.jpg

RVDRollingThunderRedFront.jpg

The problem with the red and black one is that I can't find any pics for the back of it...thoughts? which ones do you like? if u have pics im still open to other suggestions too. thanks...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks man...that would be awesome, and help tremendously if he'd be kind enough to do it. I'll give it a shot.

Low Ki still needs more attires...I have the Destination X 2011 (Yellow White and Black), and a black and gold variation done so far. I was thinking of doing one Senshi attire and one of his newer Japan attires for the last 2 slots. Ill try to finish Low Ki tonight and keep my fingers crossed Rav can help out with those textures. Got some spare time finally, for a little while at least.

yeah i did forget the attributes, lol...I can reup if you want if you havent fixed them yourself by now....I tired getting pics for low ki but they didnt send to my e-mail right and i deleted them, so I'm gonna have to re-take/re-send them again...

For now though:

This is a newer pic of RVD's face with the face texture from Kim666 applied to it...I'm still looking for help with attires though...

RVDTexturedFace.jpg

I managed to find these textures online for an older ECW slot too, but I cant inject Textures myself as far as I can tell because my computer isnt "updated" enough to run certain "programs"...the second one (below) is from the Showdown:Legends Of Wrestling game

rvdons6.png

rvdLOW.png

^^Low Ki is already up...search "World Warrior" or "DRP"...as for Homicide, IDK...maybe. Not sure who/what I want to do next right now tbh..been busy trying to figure out if i can upload textures or get some help in that department, but no luck eiher way just yet. I saw some textures for Kendrick and London so there's a chance I may do them again too. Want to do Sonjay Dutt again too, now that i think about it lol.

Sonjay Dutt uploaded with 3 attires for now. Still sorting out this texture stuff, or trying to anyway. Pics soon. Tags "Himilaya Playa" or "DRP". Cred to andyh1990 for the tattoo and 1st attire pt's and cred Ipirtle for the base. Attires are the recent black/purple/white, red and black tights, and old school tna green and black tights. Want to do the white Guru attire fo the last slot, just not having any luck with importing textures yet myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Took your advice man, so thanks to you and the kind folks at WLF.

Updates 1/17/13:

Been messin' about with some textures lately and what-not, trying to improve my paint.net/texturing skills etc.

Re-upped Kenny King, Sonjay Dutt, and Joey Ryan with some new attires and/or attire adjustments.

more in the works/coming soon;)

(**added new Black and White Split Tights attire for Kenny King complete with thicker beard lol, also added Purple version with beard for 4th slot (for now probably), changed the logo on Dutt's red tights to a texture as I wasnt happy with the original PT quality, and added Gold Tag Team attire for Joey Ryan, plus the black and orange flower trim attire and a PWG "Who Wants A Mustache Ride?" Attire for good measure lol.)

All re-upped on CC. Usual tags: "DRP, K2, Himilaya Playa, Sleazy"

New pics:

Duttcaw134.jpg

Duttcaw135.jpg

Duttcaw133.jpg

DuttCAW132.jpg

KingSplit1.jpg

KingSplit2.jpg

RyanCAW135.jpg

RyanCAW136.jpg

ryancaw132.jpg

RyanCAW133.jpg

RyanCAW134.jpg

I have three done so far. I was waiting to see if he debuted any new ones like the black and white split one he wore like 2 weeks ago on Impact. If not I'd prob just do an old ROH attire eventually...prob the ANX black and purple or something like that. Been busy/occupied with something lately though...taking up a lot of time, but I'm liking that it's working out so far.

Updates 1/26/13

Been at this one lately. Completely re-did the dragon on the Purple BFG '12 Attire, and finally just finished the second Fire Dragon one today. Taking a short break to actually play some matches, but will finish 3rd and 4th attires soon. Never worked with textures before lol...wasn't even sure this would work. Coming along nicely though. New Pics below.

RVD13TexturedCAW3.jpg

RVD13TexturedCAW1.jpg

RVDAttire2CAW13Front.jpg

RVDAttire2CAWBack.jpg

Thanks man. Appreciate it.

Yeah, lots of views...not so many comments lol. Think the attire in my sig will be slot 3...Kind of up in the air on what to do for the last one though. Debating between a few atm. These are based off textures that I cut up and pieced back together manually. Then edited. Yeah , lots and lots of editing. So it kind of depends on what pics I can dig up to work with. The Fire Dragon one was a pain in the *ss. I had to freeze frame youtube video to get a workable "texture" of the back of it lol.

Feedback welcome as always.

Sooo...took a break from RVD but attire 3 is almost done now. Pics coming soon on that one.

Anybody have a clear pic of Zema Ion's back tat and arm tat? Been messing with a Christian York and Zema Ion to give myself a break from RVD's singlets.

Archived