KRad - Monday Night Wars. [ECW - Dreamer & Tanaka] [WCW - Steiner Brothers]

KRadiation

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried the faces I sent to Kim to upload but the colour is way off. One is far too orange and the other too light. I could probably be fixed but he's not high on my priority just now. I'm trying to make new before I update old.

Still waiting for that raven...

It's coming.

I'm just having to do a lot of work on each face for each different look. Like for his ecw look ive got a bunch of strands of hair over the face. For his WWF look, its the jeff hardy long hair so i need hairline designs and a lot of facial hair designs.

Raven is now uploaded.

I'm going to try to get some cap card pics put up soon of the updated Rhyno, Hebner and then this Raven.

I need a better moveset.

1 is the "Nevermore" egyptian style shirt and the ECW/WCW type jean shorts, 1 is the EC FN W barbwire shirt and typical ECW gear for him, 3 "Dr. Strange" shirt, 4 is a white shirt and black shorts WM X7 style. Hope that clarifies it for ya, and hope KRad doesn't mind my typing this out and saving him the hassle.

Overall it is a pretty awesome and "spot on" creation.

1 is the "Nevermore" egyptian style shirt and the ECW/WCW type jean shorts, 1 is the EC FN W barbwire shirt and typical ECW gear for him, 3 "Dr. Strange" shirt, 4 is a white shirt and black shorts WM X7 style. Hope that clarifies it for ya, and hope KRad doesn't mind my typing this out and saving him the hassle.

Overall it is a pretty awesome and "spot on" creation.

Cheers, man. Will download ASAP for my ECW universe.

ONLY and I mean ONLY change I recommend making for a more "real" Raven experience, is the Legend 06 Ring-In move in the entrance with no "prop" it give the Raven enter sit in the corner and pull up effect he used to do.

I mean absolutely no disrespect to your choice KRad, its the only thing I changed.He looks a lil silly "carrying, placing" and invisible bag (no prop) but the in the ring part gives it a historical correct feel.

It's an easy change so if you want DL it and then change it yourself, not worth the hassle of re-uploading for that

I totally forgot about that! I'll probably reupload this again soon anyway as I want a better moveset on it so ill add that fix.

I didn't add the bone necklace as I used the maximum paint tools already. I used longer bottoms and then added a jeans texture on top.

I prefer it like this but if the overall opinion is to just use shirts then I could save the layers and add the necklace.

Before anyone asks, no their will not be any tna look as I don't have his body tattoos. If you can find them, then maybe.

If you can get the sandman texture online on the ps3 along with the red plaid for his shirt, then I'll add it. I can only work with what's online and at the moment, the only stuff on there is what I used and 1 other shirt logo that's like a white light shape. Not sure what that's supposed to be.

The ec F'n w shirt was what he wore in the wwf I believe during the invasion, which is something I'll be doing in my universe mode eventually.

If you google red plaid in an image search and find the exact type for the shirt, then I'll try to get someone else to upload that and help.

Did you add his bone choker necklace for his wcw/ecw attires it should be easy to paint tool it.31p81zp-b7L._SL500_SS500_.jpg

will use this for mine if you don't mind

@kradiation the face morph on your sting is awsome, if you have time and can share it with me, I would love to use it

Pics of Hebner, Rhino and Raven added.... they're all online too.

I think my next caw is going to be Tanaka. I fancy doing a caw without textures and without pestering Kim or Gamevolt for any help.

Oh and this...

nocxo2.jpg

Archived