KRad - Monday Night Wars. [ECW - Dreamer & Tanaka] [WCW - Steiner Brothers]

KRadiation

Rhino next, then I'll be looking at maybe updating one of my old caws. I tried 2 viscera face textures but neither worked. I've got one or 2 more to try soon. After rhino and the updates, me and chunked going to try raven around the 16th.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not all. I tried some with the textures out there but they're either a horrible colour due to how the colours were in the old games or it just doesn't look like them for some odd reason. Like you can't pull the brows down low enough to meet the texture and if you stretch the texture it looks wrong everywherere else. Guess that texture only fit the model it was supposed to be on.

Plus with thq possibly going pop, if the servers go... I don't want to have spent time tweaking old instead of making new

Not officially... But can you see them raising something like $50 million to pay back to the bank before the middle of jan? They're supposed to be in talks with other companies about a possible buy out or some other financing... It who is going to buy them now instead of the post liquidation price?

Yeah they're on an incomplete paint tool save file. I wanted to fill them before asking kim to upload to maximise what we get.

The sandmn is now online

45 minutes making rhino, the face was done, 20 plus layers for detail and hair strans and then the game once again hangs during loading.

I hope thq are ashamed of themselves. Though they'll claim it was intentional like with the create an arena tron glitch and 1 count bug.

Whats that last bit about?

Not officially... But can you see them raising something like $50 million to pay back to the bank before the middle of jan? They're supposed to be in talks with other companies about a possible buy out or some other financing... It who is going to buy them now instead of the post liquidation price?

Now I see why they made that bundle package thing, People were paying them thousands of dollars. I believe they raised $25 Million in 24 hours.

Yeah they're on an incomplete paint tool save file. I wanted to fill them before asking kim to upload to maximise what we get.

The sandmn is now online

45 minutes making rhino, the face was done, 20 plus layers for detail and hair strans and then the game once again hangs during loading.

I hope thq are ashamed of themselves. Though they'll claim it was intentional like with the create an arena tron glitch and 1 count bug.

Whats that last bit about?

Lots of people posted on thq's forum complaining about the 1 counts and how in create an arena, trans play over logos so a wcw arena won't display the. Intro banners, instead a tron plays there.

Some guy responded to these saying they're not bugs, they're intentional.

updates added

That Rhino looks fantastic thus far. I hate to be the beggar again but I'd love to see what you could with Masato Tanaka. I'm dying to recreate Tanaka/Awesome in the game and nobody has a remotely decent CAW up of the guy.

Krad, I was looking at Rhino and I see what you mean about the forehead standing out, with that smooth plastic look. It looks like a combination of off color and obvious design. Maybe try adjusting the age a little bit or something.

I've tried the textures for vis, taz and Albert but none worked out okay. the colours are so off that it looks silly. It may be possible to fix it with transparent designs on top, but I'm going to focus on making new before tweaking old.

Tanaka is still on my list... I'm hoping to find some textures or clear front face shots if their are any.

The rhino texture. The line at the top of the hairline seems to be unavoidable assists where the texture of the hair underneath shows through. It does the same with designs on top of facial hair. Is the actual forehead right above the brows off too? Basically there is a heart shape coming from the centre of the brows up to the top corners of the forehead.

Raven

Yes it will be ecw wcw wwf era.

Tommy dreamer, I believe some others are making him.

Tanaka is still on my list... I'm hoping to find some textures or clear front face shots if their are any.

2uxtr3p.jpg

oknddh.jpg

I'm more than willing to do the moveset if you want to include it.

As for Textures, I think he's in one of the King of Coliseum games for the PS2.

I might try the colour change thing. The only problem will be it will make things like dark brows skin toned too.

The hair designs over the colour. The only problem is his hairline would end up lower than I want. I'll give it a try though.

Thanks for those tanaka pics. I'm going to try to turn the first into a face skin.

Rhyno body morph is off... Hmm let me use my magical mind reading powers to see exactly where you mean... Hmm... Doesn't seem to be working...

I guess you'll actually have to explain what you mean and where it's off and exactly what needs changing and how.

I really like that Rhyno, are the different colors on the forehead very visible in-game cause I hardly recognize it in the picture. I can see the difference but it's not that bad. Maybe just try to darken the skin color a few clicks.

Archived