KRad - Monday Night Wars. [ECW - Dreamer & Tanaka] [WCW - Steiner Brothers]

KRadiation

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KRAD YOU CAN!!! This happened to me last year so I took it to an unoffical repair shop in solihul in Birmingham. They guy charged me 70 Quid and done it while i waited. Only took him 20 mins. You will be fine. Mine was the orignial Fat 60GB version. Ive since put a 250GB hard drive in too. So even if its very old it should be fine. Im sure somebody in your area will be doing the same.

By the way once your up and running again any chane you could create the 2 TNA/WWE attires as one charcter for scott steiner he looks awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I have a new PS3 now and have the creating bug again. My new project, well only a mini thing because I have most of the roster already... Is early 2000's era.

My first act is going to be a WWF era Raven. If anyone can get me his tna tattoos I'll add those attires too.

After that I'll be doing a WWE Scott Steiner but again I need some help finding his logos. Just his attire pieces. His tna chest tattoo is on psn already do I might also add a tna slot if I can find textures for his attire.

RVD might follow after those two.

Appreciate any help

• 1 month later...

Archived