KRad - Monday Night Wars. [ECW - Dreamer & Tanaka] [WCW - Steiner Brothers]

KRadiation

I only have nintendoland and sonic racing transformed. Sonic is really good fun. It doesn't really offer anything amazingly different to the other console versions so you could probably get it on ps3 or 360 and have just as much fun and it's cheaper to buy on those consoles.

I hear zombiU is either awesome, or horrible depending on Your tastes in games. Those who want a fast paced shooter will hate it.

That's about it really.

Mario brosU is apparently not much different to the wii versions.

Most of the other games have had poor reviews from websites and gamers.

In other news.

I'm making the nasty boys for a legends game, but they can work for this project too so I'll post them here in a day or 2.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very interesting news KRad, I would like to see what you come up with. I especially like the old school attires part.

You might be able to find quality pics/video from the original invasion angle from 97.

I'd also love to see RVD Raw 1997 attires. The only high quality shot I could find was this one here at this link. He wrestled a young Jeff Hardy in that pic. Also seeing as the Raw Is War 1997 arena & 1997 itself is part of the game that it be nice to utilise 1997, a very underrated year IMO.

I've got a texture for that singlet from 97 so yes, I'll be making that.

The thing holding me back at the moment is I need a singlet from someone that fits around the body correctly. Especially the shoulder atras. Someone must have one somewhere from all the Rvds and kurt angles that have been made. Then I just have to place my rvd texture on top and follow the shape.

Did you check with redrandom Krad?

I don't think the singlet base I used for Kurt would work for RVD, I got bored with the trial and error, so it's far from perfect, I had to use designs and rotate the pieces slightly to get it to fit, so I don't think it'd work for a detail RVD piece.

I've sent my save file to someone who said they were going to upload them to the 360 after converting them but I don't know if they got around to it yet. I'll ask him now and see what's going on. If he can't do it, can you guys convert and upload?

I've sent my save file to someone who said they were going to upload them to the 360 after converting them but I don't know if they got around to it yet. I'll ask him now and see what's going on. If he can't do it, can you guys convert and upload?

are you going to make ultimo dragon when u get back to this?

That's great to hear man, and yeah if wolf can't help with the upload ill offer. Hopefully though the person you've asked will get em up though for some time saving. If u need help with it though just pm krad, really nice work on all these. Really want to get my hands on that Albert and dlo in particular.

Archived