KRad - Monday Night Wars. [ECW - Dreamer & Tanaka] [WCW - Steiner Brothers]

KRadiation

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The trouble I had piecing together la parka burnt me out. And almost everyone else I was looking at making was either going to trouble me because of their skin colour (as I can't get it right and then also can't get designs to blend correctly on the face) or their attire would be a pain.

I think you already did enough for the community this year and deserve a break but if you want to make a few others and struggle with the skintones, you can always message me and I will try to help you out as good as I can.

Thanks for your hard work.

Ah it doesn't matter. I'm taking a break from attitude / 90s for now. Maybe indefinitely.

The trouble I had piecing together la parka burnt me out. And almost everyone else I was looking at making was either going to trouble me because of their skin colour (as I can't get it right and then also can't get designs to blend correctly on the face) or their attire would be a pain.

Well shit, I was really looking forward to Tanaka.

Not anytime soon no. I've been making a few legends and enjoying it again... But I bought a wiiU a few days ago so I've been playing that. I'm getting the itch to caw again though. Just not sure which era I'm going to do it in. I want to finish my attitude game so I can actuaklt play the game. I've been holding off playing until they patch the game.... But I suspect they've just abandoned a patch because that's the type of people they are.

What caw u making next hoping paul bearer r hollywood hulk hogan r super crazy r undertaker

That was a bit harsh mate, you got what he meant why feel the need to call him a dumbass? You know whats worse than people misspelling words? the people who take time out to criticize the slightest miss spelt word

Nobody is gonna fulfill requests if you type like a dumbass.

I won't as a lot of people have made fantastic attitude era versions already.

I won't as a lot of people have made fantastic attitude era versions already.

Do you have recommendations on the WiiU? I picked one up on release day..and still only have nintendoLand. Let me know if anything else is good!

Archived