KRad - Monday Night Wars. [ECW - Dreamer & Tanaka] [WCW - Steiner Brothers]

KRadiation

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm working on rvd. I have his wwe 12? 11? File and one from day of reckoning 2. If you have any others than please share.

If you can raven stuff then yeah send it along too

here is just a shit logo : http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/AWE1997/Printouts/RAven1.jpg

sorry i didnt get you more,i need to go now,ill get u bunch more 2morrow man ;)

If you want to have a crack at a textured raven then go for it. I'm busy with Sid, rvd and maybe 2 others.

If thq go bust in a few weeks then the servers will go so we need to be quick here and work around each other to get as much done as possible.

That's a good Goldberg. I didn't even want to get one this year, but now I have it. :lol: The moveset seemed a bit off, though. Having his chokeslam as both a regular groggy grapple and a signature was very odd. Thrust kick would of been good as a strike, but it wasn't there at all.

Everything? I have loads already from links posted on here. But their are a few parts that I don't have. Like rvd's legends of wrestling files and quite a lot if the showdown legends game.

If you've got those then send them along.

My email is kradiation@aol.com

KRAD, what caws are coming from you? Textured ones I mean.

I should have something to show either late today or tomorrow... probably tomorrow.

After that... I'm not sure. I've sent a bunch of files to Kim666, probably too many. Once they're online then I'll have a play with them. Plus they'll be left online (as they're stuff I knocked up so I don't mind others getting to them, I don't feel right having other peoples textures left online though as it's not my place to put them there etc).

It depends on what works though. Like there is an RVD texture there but the shape doesn't work on a caw.

Archived