KRad - Monday Night Wars. [ECW - Dreamer & Tanaka] [WCW - Steiner Brothers]

KRadiation

I'm going to start bunching all my caws together from now on. I tend to lose where some of the older threads are and this way I can keep it all together.

A big thank you needs to go out to brienj for making the tools that made all of the texturing possible. Without him we'd be stuck in the dark ages and stuck with thq's shameful paint tool mode.
I'm also grateful to Kim666 for figuring out a way to allow ps3 gamers to finally enjoy textures and for taking time out to upload files for us all onto the CC

Work In Progress

Completed and Online

MASATO TANAKA
24bt01h.jpg
1zdx9fn.jpg
Tags
WLF
ECW

TOMMY DREAMER
23tlhf5.jpg
6r1y7m.jpg
Tags
WLF
ECW

RICK STEINER
oiwu84.jpg
Tags
WLF
WCW

SCOTT STEINER
2qai6vd.jpg
m7dy1.jpg
b85zs3.jpg
The chainmail look is purely just for any storylines you may make. You can't have it on the entrance only so I just threw it in as a bonus extra look.

Tags
WLF
WCW

La Parka

The 3 wcw era attires were made using files from the WCW/nWo: Revenge 2010 no Mercy mod by ZOMB13

2d7hg01.jpg

Tags
WLF
WCW

Raven [Re Uploaded with new face texture]

Conversion of Dynomite's 2011 Raven caw.

2remlo1.jpg
mv44lg.jpg

Tags
WLF
ECW
WCW
WWF

Rhyno / Rhino

Credit to TheD for some body morph and eye era morphing
11aablu.jpg
The logos were by AJSlim and BartFoundation

Tags
WLF
ECW
WWF
TNA

Earl Hebner

j9vspv.jpg
Tags
WLF
WWF
TNA

The Sandman

10ri8mq.jpg
mkai3s.jpg

Tags
WLF
ECW

Textured Sting

eqrona.jpg
2hp0k28.jpg

I believe the textures were made by Tekken and redman and tweaked by Tich
A huge thanks to Kim666 from the WLF for uploading the textures for me and for Tich for helping me out with them.

Tags
WLF
WCW

Textured Goldberg

vy6ux0.jpg
5pfuxh.jpg
*** Full credit for the logos goes to Tich who allowed me to have his paint tool files for this.
The morph pictured is a tweaked version of his 12 caw.
There is also an alternative tweak version online that was made by Wizardof Thay
A huge thanks to Kim666 from the WLF for uploading them for me.
Moveset by Tom

2cwk02.jpg

Tags
WLF
WCW
NWO

Sid Vicious / Sycho Sid / Sid Justice

24zewr6.jpg
155p0qs.jpg

Tags
WLF
WCW
WWF

Jerry Lynn

kb1yxc.jpg
The final version uses the top face skin, I just cant be bothered retaking images.
nn1cag.jpg

Tags
WLF
ECW

Terry Funk

2wbrq06.jpg

2u4ooxx.jpg
All in ring looks are shirtless
muic7p.jpg

Tags
WLF
ECW

Albert / Prince Albert / A Train

I started this using a formula from Shaneisking, then I got permission from Petchy to use his formula as i wanted to use the detailing he used on his Tensai and it would only really work with that formula. I think the template was the wrong one though as it came out looking not a lot like the original. So I mixed the two forms together and then tweaked it a bit.

So Credit to Shaneisking and Petchy for their formulas that I worked with.

16k9smq.jpg
35i11tv.jpg
zip paint tool by gamevolt

Tags

WLF
KRadiation

Lex Luger

30hvpk4.jpg

34r8u8g.jpg

Thanks to shaneisking for helping with the hair colour. I hadn't corrected it when taking these pics but i will fix it and reupload.

Tags
WLF
KRadiation

Taz

aczhas.jpg
35c1suw.jpg

Tags
WLF
KRadiation

D'Lo Brown

30k94zk.jpg
zn77dw.jpg

Tags

WLF
KRadiation

Credit:
Big thanks to RedRandom for uploading his paint tools. They helped a lot. I tweaked them a bit, but still... he saved me a lot of messing around trial and error.

Mike Awesome

2e1y45w.jpg
6z7vav.jpg

1zexmdx.jpg
Maple Leaf logo by Chunker7

k3kkqv.jpg

Tags

WLF
KRadiation

Viscera

28kov2w.jpg
20074sz.jpg

A tweak of my old 2011/12 formula.

Tags

WLF
Viscera

Test

Credit goes to Bhangraman for some facial tweaks.
I'll also be adding the zip gamevolt drew in paint tool to the T and A attire and re uploading. So credit and thanks to him for that

2hzu42o.jpg
33e6cuf.jpg

Tags

WLF
kradiation

The Mean Street Posse

rkag5w.jpg
r0tsme.jpg
3501841.jpg
Rodney has no tattoos because i couldn't find full ref pics of them and didnt fancy just throwing some random mess on there. If i find pics ill update and reupload.

Tags
Kradiation
WLF

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lynn is now online, I'll fix the face pic at a later date and edit the first thread at the same time. Tags are wlf and ecw.

I don't think I'll make those. I'm looking at having the main names and then that's about it. I want a good wcw roster for universe so most of the 50 slots are going to be wcw guys. Then some MIA wwf guys and then whatever is left is for ecw. Public enemy scrape in as they can fit into either company as a tag.

A quick list of people I want or will be making.

Raven

Rvd

Sandman

Dreamer

Public enemy

Masato tanaka

Rhino / rhyno

Psicosis

Supercrazy

Tajiri

Taka michinoku

Funaki

Hardcore holly

Crash holly

Jeff hardy

Matt hardy

Randy savage

Ric flair

Curt hennig (will probably grab old schools)

Sid vicious (gonna use my form from last year)

Scott hall

Maybe Kevin Nash (might try to get away with using the in game one if I'm struggling for can slots)

I'm probably not going to make any tna guys this year. It's a hassle trying to keep up with new attires and I tend to have a year on year off with tna anyway so I'm not burnt out with them. Like this year, remaking viscera for the 3rd year in a row was mind numbing. Doing Lynn and Luger too was a tough task. I just find it all boring doing everything again and trying to recreate paint tool work I did a year prior.

I'm probably not going to make any tna guys this year. It's a hassle trying to keep up with new attires and I tend to have a year on year off with tna anyway so I'm not burnt out with them. Like this year, remaking viscera for the 3rd year in a row was mind numbing. Doing Lynn and Luger too was a tough task. I just find it all boring doing everything again and trying to recreate paint tool work I did a year prior.

yeah it does get very annoying haha, would you mind if i used 1 or 2 of yours to remake this year to go with the tna project im doing?

They seem to be deleting them daily now.

It started 2 weeks ago when they rolled back the servers a few days wiping everything uploaded that weekend. Then a week later it happened again, this time rolling it back to the same date and wiping a weeks worth of content. Then it happened again this past Tuesday and then it happened again today.

Archived