Marco Veddi's caw showcase

Marco Veddi

Basically Rik and Scott are on the same page now! Rik has leveled with Scott how he was a shit father and how he was selfish in the past and now he is prepared to help make his son the world champion he never was!

Also Scott has now finally embraced the fact that a legacy of pain , heartache and disappointment is still a legacy and he is going to continue to fight and help build his new legacy!!!

• 2 months later...

Never buy talent we grow it! So many skilled competitors on our roster there is an ocean of talent to learn from.

And with Rik Studd heading up our talent training program. We are assured of definitive results!

In fact Nick Cross is out to make a name for himself and at cross the line! He will fight ANY FXW jobber and show you exactly how the student of style gets it done!!!

WEW showed its intent to be the future for wrestling entertainment this past week on Monday night massacre

Mike Mason makes his entrance

Mike's tag team partner Jourdan Cage

2nd generation superstar and already a legend in Mexico Tito Suarez

Big Crazy Rico Juarez!! He is also a third generation superstar

Hector Munez of the legendary Munez family completing the Cartel stable

And Last but not least Nick Cross defends his EPW tag title one last time before he hands it over to join WEW

Upon winning their debut cage match proud mentor Rik Studd was on hand to celebrate with his students Mike Mason and Jourdan Cage

Feedback as always please guys oh and subscribe to my channel on YouTube please.

There always seems to be a thread that I see all the time, think I've checked out, but turns out that I havne't. Sir, this year, your thread is that thread, and I'm sorry I haven't sooner. I freakin love these caws. If I was still playing my Universe I'd have to download them (if they're downloadable). I especially love Nick Cross, Hector, and RIco. They all have great attires, though Nick would have to be my favorite. Love the entire package.

Archived