Jarniboi hack w/ full complement of 190(!) characters!

xirtamehtsitahw

I still have the JB hack of SvR 2011, and I had to pare down quite a few of the in-game superstars (mostly NPCs, but also a few "default" no-model superstars such as "Ric Flair"--actually Paul Heyman, Bam Bam Bigelow, and Nikki Bella--her model was actually replace by Hornswoggle).

The final number of superstars I arrived at was an even 160, which is 94 more than the default game's 66 (not including Hornswoggle and Paul Bearer as managers). I then proceeded to assign each of the no-models to RAW or SmackDown!, which did slow the game down a little bit as it creates a match card for each show (the slowest being, of course, WrestleMania, which always has 7 match slots, instead of the normal PPV's 6). I then assigned what I felt were fairly accurate attributes and abilities for each of these no-models, based on attribute sets for either the wrestlers themselves, or superstars similar to them. After that, I populated the game with 30 creative fantasy-style CAWs, such as Candis and Brittany, the supersized Mew sisters, and several actual Pokemon (Mewtwo, Lugia, Charizard, Pikachu, Mew, and Dragonite, and their dark-type counterparts). I also created Midna's Imp form, and my idea of what Farore, the Princess of the Wind, would look like as an Imp. I also created Spyro and Cynder, the two most famous dragons of the Skylands, then created Yoshi and Birdo, from the Mario universe, and finally, created a near-exact replica of Riptor from Killer Instinct (minus the tail--seriously, why can't a wrestling game include a few tail options in the character creation suite?!), and the main supervillain of the recent movie "The Amazing Spider-man", Dr. Frank "The Lizard" Connors.

The only two human CAWs I created are the gigantic Azrael and Seth, whom I like to call the "Twin Towers", as they are about 8'3" tall, measured from the top of their high-top, Paul Phoenix-style haircuts.

The list of CAWs I have created are as follows:

1. Candis

2. Midna

3. Brittany

4. Farore

5. Mewtwo

6. Lugia

7. Dragonite

8. Pikachu

9. Charizard

10. Mew

11. Dark Mewtwo

12. Shadow Lugia

13. Dark Dragonite

14. Darkachu

15. Darkizard

16. Darkmew

17. Palkia

18. Giratina

19. Groudon

20. Godzilla

21. Gigan

22. Seth

23. Azrael

24. Riptor

25. Dr. Frank "The Lizard" Connors

26. Spyro

27. Cynder

28. Yoshi

29. Birdo

30. Jirachi

Most of these CAWs have a default "maxed-out" overall attribute level of 100, whereas the very large legendary Pokemon Lugia, Shadow Lugia, Groudon, Palkia, and Giratina have a true overall attribute level of 111, and the two supergiants Godzilla and Gigan have the very highest true overall attribute level of 283!

Archived