The Phenomenal AJ Styles - Old School Slot Added! 15/12/12

The D

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who cares? You can search for what you want anyway. Just means people can do what they want with it.

This. I don't understand all the whining about what people do with caws. Who cares if this gets uploaded 5000 times with crappy attires? The online rating system is fubar anyway. Try sorting by highest rated and tell me if most of those should be rated anywhere near that high? I find caw makers I like and then I favorite them and check in to see what they have uploaded. It is not like not uploading this is going to make CC full of great caws all of the sudden. Hell, there are a LOT of caws online with good PT work and great attires but really crappy faces. If anything, maybe this will make less crappy caws because some of those people who are good at attires but crappy with faces can at least use this as a base. I personally wish D would do this more. He doesn't have time to work on detailed attires but nails faces.... maybe guys like Dre and others can use these to make 5* caws.

Who cares? You can search for what you want anyway. Just means people can do what they want with it.

This. I don't understand all the whining about what people do with caws. Who cares if this gets uploaded 5000 times with crappy attires? The online rating system is fubar anyway. Try sorting by highest rated and tell me if most of those should be rated anywhere near that high? I find caw makers I like and then I favorite them and check in to see what they have uploaded. It is not like not uploading this is going to make CC full of great caws all of the sudden. Hell, there are a LOT of caws online with good PT work and great attires but really crappy faces. If anything, maybe this will make less crappy caws because some of those people who are good at attires but crappy with faces can at least use this as a base. I personally wish D would do this more. He doesn't have time to work on detailed attires but nails faces.... maybe guys like Dre and others can use these to make 5* caws.

That's basically my plan this year. I was gonna' do the PT's myself but Shock can do them better than I can and dedicate more time to them, so why bother? Also, I wanna' help out with his Impact Wrestling thread. I'd make all the faces if he wanted me to.

That's basically my plan this year. I was gonna' do the PT's myself but Shock can do them better than I can and dedicate more time to them, so why bother? Also, I wanna' help out with his Impact Wrestling thread. I'd make all the faces if he wanted me to.

Sounds like a good co-op. You can do what you do best and he can do what he does best and you can have an amazing TNA roster for us TNA Fans.

Well if ur gonna be doing a lot of faces, will save me a lot of time having to remake things. And I'd happilly just make all the attires for any face that u will be making.

And I agree, if anyone wants to download this and make their own attires is a good thing. Especially when it means more eras will be covered. I mean i know it nay lead to me repeating attires but meh, I'm picky about attires so least D or anyone else knows with me, I will make them to the highest standards I possibly can

But good to hear u will be doin a storm, problem is trying to decide what 2 current attires of his to make as there are alot i like lol.

Sounds like a good idea...Hey D try to give James Storm a stab that mofo is hard to capture I wanna see what a CAW genius like yourself comes up with (face wise)

Just turned my Xbox on with that in mind.

If you do start a fresh... :cool:

He could just use his morph from SVR 2011 without any detailing and work from there. I always found working from a base is a lot easier and less time consuming then starting fresh. Good to see your making a Storm D. That means one less Caw I have to work on with 3lectricity. If you make an Anderson I will have a near perfect TNA roster.

Sounds like a good idea...Hey D try to give James Storm a stab that mofo is hard to capture I wanna see what a CAW genius like yourself comes up with (face wise)

Just turned my Xbox on with that in mind.

If you do start a fresh... :cool:

I shall. I dislike my SvR 2011 face as well.

Good to hear ud be making sort tights era aj. As I know the attires I'd make, would be current blue/ black version of current/ fortune red and either his white and blue signature with flying aj. Or his black and orange one with flying aj.

He's worn 3 current with gloves. Blue/White,White/Blue and Black. He hasn't worn red with gloves. He did wear Red/Gold earlier this year though without gloves.

sgltn8.png

Archived