WWE 13 News and Chat Section

Dazman™

I bet someone got ticked over those DLC on the disc screen caps.

If that could be one of the reasons.

They could have just deleted that post right?

If it was a reason, The Posts would be removed and that's it. The site wouldn't go down for hours and then come back up with the General Chat Section Removed. That won't be the reason why it's gone. Hopefully it is up in a few hours.

Does anyone have a specific bookmarked thread? If the link still works then it just got lost in the shuffle, if the link no longer works, the section of the board was deleted.

And actually yeah, if they were doing maintenance and one of their things to do was to remove/re-arrange part of the forum it would take awhile.....at least from my experience on other sites.

Too bad i was not able to bookmark that part of the forums.

Looks like caws.ws has some major server issue.

Hope it gets fixed soon.

Took me the whole day just to get access in this site.

Yeah, it was really frustrating me yesterday. I wanted to show other people those caps. :P

Does anyone have a specific bookmarked thread? If the link still works then it just got lost in the shuffle, if the link no longer works, the section of the board was deleted.

And actually yeah, if they were doing maintenance and one of their things to do was to remove/re-arrange part of the forum it would take awhile.....at least from my experience on other sites.

I tried the link, and it doesn't work. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if it comes back or not.

The sites servers really aren't all that great..

plus another thing, can I just say how useless the search option is on this site most of the time? I just searched 'Test' in the 360 section for '13, '12, 2011 and 2010... not one result. Even though Bhangra posted a Test so that shoulda came up.

The site needs sorting out, BIG TIME.. quite a few times a day I get a message saying the servers are too busy to handle my request.. It's so frustrating.

Archived