KANE Unmasked! (Uploaded- on XBL!)

Petos

TAGS:

Kane

Petos

Unmasked

Notes:

- Not visible in the pictures is the short buzzcut on the back of the head, that Kane had during this time. It is there though.

- The colors in the 3rd attire look very off in the photos. They're much darker in game.

kaneface.png

kaneattires.png

I'll be making 3 attires for this:

- Late 2003-2010 (the one shown)

- 2003 (HCTP attire)

- 2010-2011 (WWE 12 attire)

I'll leave the last slot open, because he really only wore 3 attires unmasked and this way people can switch the attires around to get the one they want as the default attire.

Cheers guys! I have dirty little confession that you can't see in the photos: the 2003 attire looks good from the front and back, but the sides are a little rough. There are a few points I would've loved to fix, but I'm out of layers and PTs. It looks good in game IMO though, just not 100% accurate on the sides.

This Kane is already on my download list for my 2002-2005 save thank you for this. Did you upload it?

sandow.jpg

I haven't uploaded it yet. I haven't touched the entrance or moveset yet, so I'll get those done and then upload. (They won't be anything amazing, just a slightly altered in-game Kane moveset & entrance). Should be up by early next week, maybe sooner.

This Kane is already on my download list for my 2002-2005 save thank you for this. Did you upload it?

sandow.jpg

I haven't uploaded it yet. I haven't touched the entrance or moveset yet, so I'll get those done and then upload. (They won't be anything amazing, just a slightly altered in-game Kane moveset & entrance). Should be up by early next week, maybe sooner.

Ok thank you very much this is an awesome Kane.

Archived