BHANGRA_MAN's / Krads Test Pics (Also part of Dyno's Attitude Save) - Final and Uploaded on XBOX LIVE NOW (15/12/2012)

BHANGRA_MAN

Dyno was fine with me uploading both caws. Apologies Rewmac wanted to credit you for moveset on live but live plays up language control for me.

Anyway uploaded both slots

Tags

Test

Or look for test then me bhangra22man

=================

=================

Thanks to Wolfie, Dyno, Shock, Nickbreaker, Sam8Madness, Fozzy for feedback

I basically tweaked eyes size on face and added another hair texture for the alternative long hair. It still has a pony tail but I like it. Its used on three of the long haired attires..

Perhaps I need to make the pants with the gold logo darker and I forgot to take pics of the other long haired attire

Basically two slots one mixed short and long haired.. The other all long haired. The long haired has two attires which are the same as the mixed slot. Run out of layers to do any more complex

Upload sometime this coming week. Just have to apply moveset and its ready

Also big thanks to Fozzy for all the logos

and big thanks to Raza aka Dr Rhodes for the PT fixes

==================

==================

Thanks to Carpe, Dyno, Fozzy, Shock, Wolfie, Nickbreaker,B7 for feedback.

Thanks to Krad for those who know or followed the PS3 section I wanted his Test as a base and I tweaked it which he applied it for the PS3 version. For the Xbox 360 version I wanted to try to part texture it and add other things like the hair texture. The face is only part textured as there are lots of manual detailing. Depending on the feedback I don't think this will take long to upload and subsequently the all long haired Test slot will be passed to Dyno all in all maybe around 10 days. If anyone already knows of good logos on CC for the attires that be great. Dre I assume be a good place to start? Credit off course be given

The total long haired Test will be part of Dynos Attitude. I will also do a seperate slot which will be mixed short haired and long haired. Reference pics of prefered short haired Test attires be welcomed

Well hope this is liked

BHANGRA_MAN's /Krads Test

Updated Face with alternative long hair

2yklw0p.jpg

Old eyes setting but other hair

2v2b3ap.png

Attire pics (Missing one other attire but gives general idea thanks to Fozzy for all the logos)

eg67id.png

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never ever seen a Test that I liked, until now. Awesome job, dude!

except for mine obviously.

Liking this as you know. Have rquested textures including a couple that might be helpful for attires. There is a decent logo on CC that'd be good for tattoo.

Morphing wise I think the forehead needs to be wider, alternatively the hairline at the sides needs pushed back a bit, other than that it looks really good.

RIP Andrew Martin.

Never ever seen a Test that I liked, until now. Awesome job, dude!

except for mine obviously.

Liking this as you know. Have rquested textures including a couple that might be helpful for attires. There is a decent logo on CC that'd be good for tattoo.

Morphing wise I think the forehead needs to be wider, alternatively the hairline at the sides needs pushed back a bit, other than that it looks really good.

RIP Andrew Martin.

Fair point, I liked yours as well actually. I forgot you made him.

Glad this is liked and Titan never realised he wore this attire. I got one or two good refs for the front of his shorts in the short haired era but not many for the sides and back..Anyone can help?

Phew the boards servers have been tricky haven't been working for me until a couple of hours ago this last day or so..Anyone experienced anything similar? The servers are well slow even when working

Anyhow as always refs etc are great

@D cheers

@Sam will do next time round when I done all the attires

@Spiney and others agreed on eyes adjustment overall? 7 points or we talking big..I assume a little less and not much right?

Archived