sXe_Coan_sXe's Indie Women Creations UPDATE 11.12.12

sXe_Coan_sXe

UPDATE: 11.12.12 - ALL PICTURES ADDED see page 2

Hello boys and girls, i havent really post my caws here in a while but i thought i should advertise for those who are interested in the Indie girls, considering the lack of on CC.

As well as posting my own caws ill try to keep you guys up to date on some of the best Indie caws by other creaters on the PSN

I do take indie Requests but i ask if you do have any requests PLEASE sent requests via PM and send along refference pictures for me aswel, makes things easier and gets your requests done faster.

My PSN is sXe_Coan_sXe

ALL PICTURES ON PAGE 2

* Allison Danger (4 Attires) : ONLINE

2lxyr0j.jpg

?

*Leva Bates(3 Attires)(Leva Attire, X-Men Attire, Hawkeye Attire) : ONLINE

NO MOVESET

?

2cf8pp1.jpg

?

*Annie Social (4 Attires) : ONLINE

NO MOVESET

?

21bom5h.jpg

?

*Saraya Knight (4 Attires) : ONLINE

?

2psnfw2.jpg

?

*Rain (4 Attires) : ONLINE

NO MOVESET

?

289k8pu.jpg

?

*Nicole Matthews (4 Attires ): ONLINE

?

2vwsnrm.jpg

?

*Portia Perez (4 Attires) : ONLINE

?

149xhk2.jpg

?

*Christina Von Eerie (4 ATTIRES) : ONLINE

?

8wjscm.jpg

?

*Mercedes Martinez (4 ATTIRES) : ONLINE

?

2s9q7n6.jpg

?

*MsChif (4 ATTIRES): ONLINE

?

2581gfr.jpg

?

* Daffney (4 ATTIRES) : ONLINE (Credit to RAIDA NGP (originally created on 360 For WWE 12) - for All formula and attire 1 )

?

a2rspx.jpg

?

*Shark Girl (1 Attire) : ONLINE

?

2qw1qo7.jpg

?

*Madison Eagles(4 ATTIRES) : ONLINE

?

11hts81.jpg

?

*Jessie McKay (4 ATTIRES): ONLINE

?

307yr94.jpg

?

*Evie (4 ATTIRES): ONLINE

?

6pb2o1.jpg

?

*Megan-Kate (4 ATTIRES): ONLINE

?

2lwm5bp.jpg

?

*Eliza Sway (4 ATTIRES): ONLINE

?

2a51af8.jpg

?

*Kellie Skater (4 Attires) : ONLINE

?

2dj2lio.jpg

?

*Shazza Mckenzie (4 ATTIRES): ONLINE

?

1gtawl.jpg

?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARENA'S

SHIMMER ARENA

Tags: SHIMMER

34y18y8.jpg

PWA Arena

Tags: PWA PWWA

732l43.jpg

PWWA Arena

Tags: PWWA PWA SHIMMER

ifzgpk.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAINT TOOL'S

SHIMMER LOGO

Tags: SHIMMER

316b1gj.jpg

SHINE Wrestling LOGO

Tags : SHINE SHIMMER SXE

jh81dx.jpg

PWWA LOGO

Tags: PWWA SHIMMER

wcba6h.jpg

Hey Buddy! :)

In case you didn't noticed, you have mercedes on cc twice.

The first one with the most reviews has a typo in the name (mercades).

I downloaded the second version and gave it 5 stars. :)

In case you take down the second version again let me know and I will review the one with the typo that has the most reviews too.:)

Downloaded Daffney aswell. :D

Thanks a lot!

Question:

planning on doing some of the Eve or Shine promotion girls too?

Would love to have Santana Garrett.

Ayako Hamada, Kay Lee Ray and Saturine would be great to have too.

I could create them but have tons of other caws in my hands right now. :P

MsChif (4 ATTIRES): ONLINE

Tags: SHIMMER MsChif SXE

Attire 1

34qo0eu.jpg

68hb8j.jpg

entrance attire

33zborp.jpg

Attire 2

10ncmfp.jpg

Attire 3

1zvbgad.jpg

33z4v37.jpg

Attire 4

2581gfr.jpg

Dafnney (4 ATTIRES) : ONLINE (Credit to RAIDA NGP (originally created on 360 For WWE 12) - for All formula and attire 1 )

Tags : SHIMMER Daffney SXE

ATTIRE 1

eaigcj.jpg

4h5pjl.jpg

ATTIRE 2

23j39s5.jpg

eollu.jpg

2ujiequ.jpg

ATTIRE 3

a2rspx.jpg

omyi9.jpg

ATTIRE 4

33a9w6h.jpg

Shark Girl (1 Attire) : ONLINE

Tags: SHIMMER SHARK GIRL

ATTIRE 1

2qw20km.jpg

2qw1qo7.jpg

5khamp.jpg

5nq4w0.jpg

I have downloaded some of these CAWs as well as the Shimmer and PWWA arena. They are great. I haven't been able to find the Shimmer or Shine logos. Not sure if they aren't on CC or if it is just CC being screwy.

Make sure to use the filters without having them set on "what's hot" cause this year thq drops everything after a few days from the what's hot list.

BTW: can anyone see any screenies under the spoilers?

Asking because nothing comes up for me.

I saw hbk89 is taking her on, i think hes doing a very good job, i wont step on his toes there :P

Same reason why I never create Kaitlyn. :P

I'm going to check them out in about 20 minutes. I'm a huge NINJAs fan, especially Portia, I'm actually really excited about this as I really like your Madison and Jessie. Mind you I did have a bit of a laugh when I watched Madison's entrance yesterday, her entrance lasts longer than Prelude 12/21, well I found it amusing anyway.

I'm going to check them out in about 20 minutes. I'm a huge NINJAs fan, especially Portia, I'm actually really excited about this as I really like your Madison and Jessie. Mind you I did have a bit of a laugh when I watched Madison's entrance yesterday, her entrance lasts longer than Prelude 12/21, well I found it amusing anyway.

Haha yeah I used her Australian theme for my entrance , Seperate Ways (Worlds Apart) by Journey :P

UPDATE: 28.11.12 - Allison Danger & Kellie Skater NOW ONLINE

Will you be making Allysin Kay this year? I really need her tattoo and I'm not exactly the best at paint tools

Yeah eventually , ive got a couple others i would like to complete first...

i think i did her last year.. i cant remember

Daffney isn't showing up for me online, if you haven't heard yet, PS3 CC servers have been restarted so everything is back to 0 and some stuff got taken down.

The problem is not the maintenance at tuesdays.

My reviews are getting reduced daily and my Melina caw were taken down twice already.

I uploaded her yesterday for the second time and had to reupload her today again.

First time she had over 30 downloads and 12 reviews, yesterday she had 11 downloads and 4 reviews, now she is back to zero because I had to reupload.

It's getting very annoying.

On topic:

I asked before already but I'm still wondering how you guys can view the images in the spoilers of this thread cause no matter how many times I click they don't show up for me. :(

I asked before already but I'm still wondering how you guys can view the images in the spoilers of this thread cause no matter how many times I click they don't show up for me. :(

Click the "Quote" button and if you don't get the wierd text without any pictures you should be able to see the pics without having to get frustrated with clicking the spoiler icon and it not doing anything.

On the CAW side of things, it's pretty cool you've made the likes of Jessie McKay, Christina Von Eerie and Mercedes Martinez. I haven't seen too many CAWs of them.

The only thing I'd suggest for Mercedes Martinez, if you haven't uploaded her yet is change the face skin tone and add designs for her laugh lines, decrease the nose width a bit (it's her nostrils that are the big part) and slightly decrease the abdomen width.

Great job so far, can't wait to see more, oh and if you want to use my LuFisto (if you're interested in making her) you can send me a PM.

Click the "Quote" button and if you don't get the wierd text without any pictures you should be able to see the pics without having to get frustrated with clicking the spoiler icon and it not doing anything.

Quoting helped and I could see the pictures. :)

Thanks a lot!

Mercedes is already uploaded cause I have her for a few days already. :)

Archived