Sami Callihan by ShatterTheSky. Face Formula Added - 12/6/12

ShatterTheSky

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Cannon would be nice,i gave refs to Unbreakable last year i may stil have them i can send you them in a zip file if you would like,also have you gou guys ever thought of doing a collab on a Sonjay Dutt caw since his entrance is in the game this year???

OOOOOHHHHH, def wanna see a dope Sonjay this year.. I got his moveset, if you decide 2 make him Shatter.

Dutt may come somewhere down the line, but he's not a part of my immediate plan. I've still got a few things planned with NWOldskool, then some solo projects, then maybe after that I'll look more in to doing indy CAWs full time.

I can't wait for us to get started. :P

funny its been 3 days before "proof" actually shows up. Its not like anyone could've made those pts in 3 days so they didn't look bad to the community good luck in your future endeavors without uploaded pts.

ShatterTheSky did indeed make the painttools. He already uploaded them to Live before this topic existed. I saw them when I took the caps for him.

This whole thing is stupid... more drama that doesn't need to exist. I feel like I am in 4th grade on this forum some times.

Anyway... those updates look great! That is the best SC face I have seen. Seems like you Shatter boys work well together

Thanks man, I was thinking that as well.. I proposed a collab account like AJSim and co, any names if it does pick up? "Shattered!-Skies"?

Shattered!.... I sent you a PM... let me know if you got it

How's the upload lookin Shatter?

Upload should come some time today. I've got most of the "CDM" singlet made, all I need to do is finish that, then I'm thinking about throwing in his new "Wrestle Or Die" shirt as an entrance attire.

Good stuff fam...

Just uploaded him. Tags are "Shatter The Sky" and "CDM.

Credits:

Shattered-Face

RIGHTEOUS- Moves

http://lylecwilliams.net/ - reference pictures

http://mannyw91.deviantart.com/ - CDM Singlet reference.

There, credit has been given where it is due, and Rjvecw can GTFO.

Archived