Steely Ed's Tron Thread: Hacked Bad Influence, AJ No One, Hernandez

Steely Ed

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome bro. I'm really looking forward to the Joey Ryan Tron.

Here's a preview:

joey5.png

Just spent about 1/2 an hour messing with colour and saturation levels in Photoshop to make various multicoloured versions, I'll have a go at putting it together in Windows Movie Maker tomorrow. Should look pretty sweet with the colours changing in the animation.

In case anyone was wondering, in the Chavo tron, the cross spins, there's zooming, the "Guerrero" letters get spelt out one by one, all the animation you get on the real thing, looks pretty sweet in game. I'll whack it through the Editor with random ID's and upload it and post the link here tomorrow night, and maybe get the Joey Ryan one up as well if it turns out good.

Uploaded Chavo. Download link below:

http://www.mediafire.com/?a2nwojsz98gds6l

Download is a .enc file, needs to be resigned using the editor and injected into your save, see modding forum for more details.

(FYI, using the 2012 editor for 2013 trons also works, I've only got the 2012 editor myself

EDIT:

Uploaded Joey Ryan. Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?h4ghw9agc0hg42o

I am glad 2 see you going Windows Movie Maker route with some trons.. I have seen some folks make trons that looked exactly like the real trons with Movie Maker and other tools.. Only problem is-- THEY HAVE GIANT, THICK WATERMARKS across the whole vid.. Which kills it for me. Lookin forward to what else you come up with.. Would love 2 see RVD, Jeff Hardy..

I am glad 2 see you going Windows Movie Maker route with some trons.. I have seen some folks make trons that looked exactly like the real trons with Movie Maker and other tools.. Only problem is-- THEY HAVE GIANT, THICK WATERMARKS across the whole vid.. Which kills it for me. Lookin forward to what else you come up with.. Would love 2 see RVD, Jeff Hardy..

There's a good Jeff Hardy tron on youtube that he used prior to his current theme "Similar Creatures" with all the face paint. It was the white, blue, green, yellow design one.. but like you said above.. HUGE watermark right in the middle of it.

You mean this 1.. It is almost perfect-- other than AMANDA 230308 being written across it.. LOL

That's 1 plus to TNA trons-- they are just graphics and such.. Easier 2 replicate..

That's the one... LOL

Well, except for Mickie James' (going by what Steely Ed did) and James Storm's.

Steely my dude do you take request?

Possibly. Depends on how difficult the tron is. Also, whether you'd want an in-game (download from CC) tron, or a hacked tron. Hacked tron's tend to be a bit easier for me to do, as I only need my PC (got a lot more free time on my laptop than I get on the Xbox, as its hooked up to a shared TV), also doing graphics in Photoshop is quicker than in the in game PT editor.

EDIT:

First post updated. I've reuploaded the Chavo and Joey Ryan trons to mediafire, I've tweaked some of my settings to get rid of the widescreen black bars at the top and bottom of the trons.

Also uploaded Brooke Tessmacher, and a Youtube ripped Samoa Joe tron.

@god: I could use my normal methods if I could find someone to up some PTs for me, but the method I'm using now does give me some more freedom, I don't think I could have got all the animation in Tessmacher's tron into 1 arena, given the 8 128x128 logo limit. I might do some more arena based trons, bu i have limited time on the Xbox, so doing the whole tron on my laptop is pretty useful.

Any chance of a samoa joe? Cant find any good ones on cc.

Is hacked ok? I can upload one I ripped from Youtube, looks excellent in game.

Was hoping for a created one :/

I might create one, the earliest I can start work on an in game tron is next weekend, not got much free time until then.

Just downloaded the trons off of mediafire.. Joe, Ryan, Brooke Tess and Chavo. They look great! An AJ Styles tron would be good if there were decent images of it around... I've only seen his old version tron on youtube. Keep up the good work Steely Ed!

Steely Ed, In the Dudley Boyz entrance video, where did you get the CAWs from? I've looked over community creations on XBL and I can't seem to find them anywhere.

I believe the ones I have are by a guy called Jaque8. They are near the top of "Most downloaded" when you search for "Dudley". I think he used formulas, there is a credit to Dre41 on Bubba, and someone else (possibly called Wilko, can't remember) on the D-Von (also note he spells it D-Von, and not D'Von, D Von or Devon. Too many name variations make searching for D'Von's difficult lol),

Hope you manage to find them ok!

Just downloaded the trons off of mediafire.. Joe, Ryan, Brooke Tess and Chavo. They look great! An AJ Styles tron would be good if there were decent images of it around... I've only seen his old version tron on youtube. Keep up the good work Steely Ed!

Glad to hear you enjoyed the hacked trons Claye! I should have Gail Kim, Kenny King and a British Boot Camp tron (just the logo really, for guys like Spud & Party Marty who don't have trons yet) uploaded to Mediafire sometime this weekend.

I definitely want to make an AJ Styles tron, might have to try him soon. I need to make an Eric Young tron too, he's lacking one in my universe, and I love his "comic strip" style tron he's been using most recently. Magnus needs a new tron too, he's got a new entrance video to go with his new music. It's not appeared on TV yet, but I did get to see it when I saw TNA at the Nottingham house show last month, and it was pretty sweet. It's got the same logo's as this shirt ( http://www.tnaeurostore.com/latest-t-shirts/magnus-v-for-victory-t-shirt-exclusive.html ) in case you were wondering.

Archived