Extreme Championship Wrestling by*BUBBA,SANDMAN AND SABU UP ON XBL BOOGEYMAN PREVIEW * BME

Kush™

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good job on all of these, man. I'm gonna DL Burke and New Jack tonight. Any idea when Mustafa might be up?

Thanks alot man,means alot coming from you!

Mustafa should be up today i got his entrance done and moveset is nearly there.

What about making CM Punk?

I was thinking about makin Punk,but the PTS for his tats and stuff would be hard.Might download Cm punk from online and use a certain program to make it mine and tweak it if the program allows you to do it.

Will you be doing a Mordecai attire for Thorn? A late-ECW singlet attire would be sweet also.

Well ever since RIGHTEOUS suggested i should, i had a look at it and its really easy so i will make it his final attire.Also you got any pics of his singlet?

Just waiting on that Bubba so I can kick start my ECW tag division. :)

They're gonna be in a heated feud with the Briscoe Brothers.

Bubba is nearly finished,just finishing off his WWF attire then its ready.

You were going for these attires? I noticed your D-Von had that similar sweater.

dudleyz.jpg

Anyone got attire requests for Boogeyman?

1st attire is his SvR 07 attire and 2nd one is his yellow ECW one.

I just checked CC and RubberBizcuit78 has a solid Bubba moveset and it has like 8 votes of 5 stars. I even downloaded and went through it myself. It can use some variation in running strikes/grapples but he got most of Bubba's moves down.

I checked it out, you need to have fan axxess which I don't have.

Alright I just edited his moveset and took out the DLC moves. I re-uped it for you. He was using The diamond cutter plus I gave him some clotheslines, Samoan drops, and full Nelson slams that were missing. Search tags: Domikaze, Bubba, Dudley.

Thanks for that man! Bubba Ray now uploaded! Tags:BME,Bubba Ray,ECW.Pics to come later

Do you think there's a chance Bubba gets uploaded today? I re-rated your D-Von BTW.

No not today man sorry,it will be up tommorow man.

If people could also rate Burke and Raven i will be forever grateful!

If the servers keep rolling back to the 20th i wont bother uploading stuff its *censored*in annoying.And prob will jus release the cas files.

Mind pm'ing me the info?

Boogey is superb. I was meaning to download Elijah and New Jack a few days back, but now I'll get them as well as Sabu and Sandman, good stuff all round. Might grab Raven too while I'm at it, though my preference is a more up-to-date Raven.

Will you be doing a Mordecai attire for Thorn? A late-ECW singlet attire would be sweet also.

Well ever since RIGHTEOUS suggested i should, i had a look at it and its really easy so i will make it his final attire.Also you got any pics of his singlet?

I could only find this one pic.

newlookkevinthorn2.jpg

Boogey is superb. I was meaning to download Elijah and New Jack a few days back, but now I'll get them as well as Sabu and Sandman, good stuff all round. Might grab Raven too while I'm at it, though my preference is a more up-to-date Raven.

I could only find this one pic.

newlookkevinthorn2.jpg

Thanks for the comments,and i will make that attire got to check youtube out

Archived