Rowdy Roddy Piper (By Kung Fu) UPLOADED

Kung Fu

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nose needs to be a bit longer and the degree angle between bridge and nostril line is somewhere around 45 degrees.

Mouth is a tad lower than that

jawline is slightly higher

- these suggestions are minute really because it resembles him quite a bit already. Its a great start.

The face likeness is really good,but i would decrease the width (a tad) on his head. Isnt there a better hair choice for WWF era?

No not really, but to be fair this hair option is probably the most accurate one they have in the game that's closest to his actual hair around the WWF era.

roddypiperhair.png

The face likeness is really good,but i would decrease the width (a tad) on his head. Isnt there a better hair choice for WWF era?

No not really, but to be fair this hair option is probably the most accurate one they have in the game that's closest to his actual hair around the WWF era.

roddypiperhair.png

How would the Owen Hart long hair look on it? or the medium length Jericho hair? I'd personally think one of them might work better IMO.

roddypiperhair.png

How would the Owen Hart long hair look on it? or the medium length Jericho hair? I'd personally think one of them might work better IMO.

Was just going to suggest to try the Jericho hair.

roddypiperhair.png

Was just going to suggest to try the Jericho hair.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I've posted an update trying out the Owen Hart hair because the Y2J one is way to short for this era.

Archived