Kaitlyn's twin

TravisDelRey

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one on the left is a lot better looking than the one on the right.

Ugh... Can we go one Kaitlyn thread without people dickriding Dazman and going on about his "obsession"? The fad has kind of run its course now.

No offence to Dazman, just the fact I knew before I even came into this thread that he would be name dropped even more than Kaitlyn would be.

Nobody's riding Daz. Some of us are just joking around. Don't be so harsh dude.

I realise you're joking around. But seriously, when does a joke get old?

I saw this topic about Kaitlyn, I immediately knew it would turn into a Dazman topic. A few topics down theres another topic about Kaitlyn and, surprise surprise, that also instantly turned into a Dazman topic.

Im just saying.. Get some new material guys. If I was Dazman I'd be getting kinda tired of it myself by now.

I wasn't even going to bother replying in this topic but this post left me no choice because I completely agree. I haven't replied in here until now and I know I'll get the blame as usual for making it a Dazman topic. Seriously bringing my name up in every Kaitlyn topic has gotten older than John Cena's moveset. Some of you really need some new material because you're all boring now.

Lets be honest here, EVERY Diva related Topic turns into a Kaitlyn related topic, which then turns into a Dazman related topic. And to be honest I'm sick of it and I know others are.

The one on the left is a lot better looking than the one on the right.

Ugh... Can we go one Kaitlyn thread without people dickriding Dazman and going on about his "obsession"? The fad has kind of run its course now.

No offence to Dazman, just the fact I knew before I even came into this thread that he would be name dropped even more than Kaitlyn would be.

Nobody's riding Daz. Some of us are just joking around. Don't be so harsh dude.

I realise you're joking around. But seriously, when does a joke get old?

I saw this topic about Kaitlyn, I immediately knew it would turn into a Dazman topic. A few topics down theres another topic about Kaitlyn and, surprise surprise, that also instantly turned into a Dazman topic.

Im just saying.. Get some new material guys. If I was Dazman I'd be getting kinda tired of it myself by now.

I wasn't even going to bother replying in this topic but this post left me no choice because I completely agree. I haven't replied in here until now and I know I'll get the blame as usual for making it a Dazman topic. Seriously bringing my name up in every Kaitlyn topic has gotten older than John Cena's moveset. Some of you really need some new material because you're all boring now.

Lets be honest here, EVERY Diva related Topic turns into a Kaitlyn related topic, which then turns into a Dazman related topic. And to be honest I'm sick of it and I know others are.

You make it sound like I'm not sick of it. However what you fail to mention is that I'm not the one who turns them into Dazman or Kaitlyn topics.

Stop mentioning her in all yours posts and every Diva Topic then. Topic about Aj, "I hate Aj, Kaitlyn rules!", Topic about Divas Title, "I hate current Champion, Kaitlyn should be Champion!"

Stop mentioning her in all yours posts and every Diva Topic then. Topic about Aj, "I hate Aj, Kaitlyn rules!", Topic about Divas Title, "I hate current Champion, Kaitlyn should be Champion!"

The thing is he's not the only one doing this. BB is doing this but 10x worse. Every time you mention a diva such as Alicia Fox, Eve Torres or someone else he don't like, he'll shit talk about them and then go on about how Kailtyn is the best and other crap like that.

I knew it was only a matter of time before I got the blame for this, go back and read my post on the last page. I clearly wasn't the one to make it the Dazman topic, heck I didn't even reply until it got way out of hand. Put this on me all you want because I am really beyond caring right now, every time she comes on RAW it's the same shit in the WWE Show topic from the same users all the time. "Oh here's Kaitlyn, can't wait to hear Dazman's response." "Kaitlyn won I bet Dazman will be happy." "Dazman, Kaitlyn lost lets have your thoughts on the match." It's the same crap all the time so don't you dare pin this on me. I'm not the one making them Dazman topics, it's the same users who make them that want to blame me for them.

You do allways hate on Eve and say stuff about Kaitlyn though. I mean, I really don't have a problem with it, but if it bothers you, (which, even though you say it doesn't, it obviously does, otherwise you wouldn't reply) then maybe, you should stop beeing completely blind towards Kaitlyn, and just comment in a normal manner.

You do allways hate on Eve and say stuff about Kaitlyn though. I mean, I really don't have a problem with it, but if it bothers you, (which, even though you say it doesn't, it obviously does, otherwise you wouldn't reply) then maybe, you should stop beeing completely blind towards Kaitlyn, and just comment in a normal manner.

What does that have to do with other users turning every Kaitlyn related topic into a Dazman thread?

What does that have to do with other users turning every Kaitlyn related topic into a Dazman thread?

If you wouldn't be so all over her, people would probably stop mentioning you, when her name comes up.

What does that have to do with other users turning every Diva related topic into a Kaitlyn topic into a Dazman thread?

Thats more accurate.

lol Kim possible, I like the work here.

You should..become a heel.

I knew it was only a matter of time before I got the blame for this, go back and read my post on the last page. I clearly wasn't the one to make it the Dazman topic, heck I didn't even reply until it got way out of hand. Put this on me all you want because I am really beyond caring right now, every time she comes on RAW it's the same shit in the WWE Show topic from the same users all the time. "Oh here's Kaitlyn, can't wait to hear Dazman's response." "Kaitlyn won I bet Dazman will be happy." "Dazman, Kaitlyn lost lets have your thoughts on the match." It's the same crap all the time so don't you dare pin this on me. I'm not the one making them Dazman topics, it's the same users who make them that want to blame me for them.

Amen, Daz. Amen.

Archived