didn't there use to be a pic? I know I've seen it but in any case this should be great and i agree best era of test

Hi. Thanks for the feedback. Sorry, yes I had problems with the spacing when editing the 1st post & the picture links must've went missing but they're back now :-).I also feel this was Test's best era. I've a finished moveset except for limb-targeting moves plus I'm currently doing the pain tool logos then it's complete.</p></p>

What are you using for his sigs/finishers?

This website & forum pages has been acting up recently, it keeps going slow & sometimes not even loading up at all or an error message.Right now I got it as (remember this was his ECW run, not Attitude Era or early-Ruthless Aggression Era).........Sigs = Hawaiian Smasher, Pumphandle Powerslam........Fins = Bicycle Kick, Reverse Swing Neckbreaker 1, Gutwrench PowerbombGroggy.........Front Grapple = Powerbomb 1, Kharma Bomb, DDT 6, Running Powerslam, Chokeslam 5, Backbreaker 2.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxejwGkxfP0

What are you using for his sigs/finishers?

This website & forum pages has been acting up recently, it keeps going slow & sometimes not even loading up at all or an error message.Right now I got it as (remember this was his ECW run, not Attitude Era or early-Ruthless Aggression Era).........Sigs = Hawaiian Smasher, Pumphandle Powerslam........Fins = Bicycle Kick, Reverse Swing Neckbreaker 1, Gutwrench PowerbombGroggy.........Front Grapple = Powerbomb 1, Kharma Bomb, DDT 6, Running Powerslam, Chokeslam 5, Backbreaker 2.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxejwGkxfP0

Awesome, I was hoping for the ECW moveset.... you could always ask ggvivero if you were unsure of anything I believe he converted this Test last year

Any updates on this?

Sorry man, as this week I've been caught-up in the other CAWs I've got going on which sidelined me this week from this Test. :mellow:

The paint tool logos for this Test are hard for me to create & takes some time. Right now I'm trying to create the tights flame side logo/design but it's hard for me to do as it's all cured shaped (like flames are). I may have to ask someone to create it. I can do all the other paint tooling for this but it's that flame logo that's driving me mad slowing this/me down. :kane::mad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is this Caw still a WIP? Would really like to have him

Hi. Thanks for still showing interest in this version of Test.

Thing is I've been busy & focusing on as of late working on nCo Japan, which you may already be aware of.

The only things that need doing to this Test are all of his trunk logos...then this CAW will be 100% complete.

At the moment there is no Ruthless Aggression Era roster on nCo Japan...but for now we're not sure & have not agreed if we'll add it yet.

Archived