UPDATE 11/20/2013 RUTHLESS AGGRESSION CONTINUES

Spot Callerz Wrestling

Tell me this do you think this latest face update is up to par?

I like it, but in-game I don't how much of a difference will it make (for me). Maybe during entrances, but I like the update very much. As for Batista (coz I was talking about the future Orton update) it's clearly a brilliant work and it's much better. As I'm using your heel Batista on the main save and the 2005 on my Ruthless Agression I can clearly see that it's on a whole new level.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAT COACH! DAT COACH! DAT COACHMAN! :kick:
I hope to see you do Coaches in-ring attire also...that is if you choose to do it that is. Can't wait to give him a Rock Bottom with The Rock :D

This Ruthless Aggression Era project is beginning to take shape now. To make it take shape even more, I suggest you lay the 1st post out in a similar how nCo/nCo Japan have done there's.

I'll send you a Ruthless Aggression Era logo soon. It'll either be blue or red & blue like how the old Raw & Smackdown logos were at the time.

I am highly interested in this topic and it looks like it's just getting better. I see you updated Orton and changed the eyes, which needed to be fixed. Did you upload him? What's going on with Brock?

The update is not up yet and Brock is still missing two quick attirs I will do later.

Archived