UPDATE 11/20/2013 RUTHLESS AGGRESSION CONTINUES

Spot Callerz Wrestling

Batista reuploaded.

Thanks for re-uploading him. I deleted the Old Batista and re downloaded him and I am still having the same problem where I am unable to use him in online matches. I think it's because the first debut attire has a lot of paint tool pieces, or something on the head. This is a really strange error that I am having.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for re-uploading him. I deleted the Old Batista and re downloaded him and I am still having the same problem where I am unable to use him in online matches. I think it's because the first debut attire has a lot of paint tool pieces, or something on the head. This is a really strange error that I am having.

I can't deletethePT's on the first attire because it will ruin it.

Just replace the first attire with another one of his early career attires. I know for sure that something messed up in the first attire. That attire is not needed anyways.

Hassan and Orton impressed me a lot. Can't wait to see Brock, I'd definantly love to see it. I'm looking at your Jericho and it reminds me of Edge so much, maybe that's just me. Jericho's attires all look super sweet though.

I would love to see WGTT and maybe some of the Cruiserweights e.g. Jamie Noble and Billy Kidman (even though it's not RA, I'd love to see heel Kidman with the short hair).

By the way, RA ended after WrestleMania 21. It was pretty obvious that with Batista and Cena as the world champions that the RA era was completely gone. Regardless, keep doing your thing - this is awesome.

And the problem is I do not even have his PT's to make another attire fo rhim

How about you copy him to another slot and delete the first attire then upload him. I am sorry for keep on requesting you, but this is an awesome evolution Batista.

Archived