UPDATE 11/20/2013 RUTHLESS AGGRESSION CONTINUES

Spot Callerz Wrestling

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, HBK, I'd work on the upper head height, mouth distance from the nose looks too much, and jaw seems way too long. Lesnar, IMO, the side profile of the mouth and chin look a bit too sunk back and the forehead needs more lean to it....Eddie, IMO, something looks off in the mustache, so I'd work on some custom detailing there. Hard to really critique Maven..I see him in it, but it has a smooth and defaulty look in it to me a bit (may need some detailing..hard to really pinpoint what exactly to suggest, he's an odd one to make).

yeah, HBK, I'd work on the upper head height, mouth distance from the nose looks too much, and jaw seems way too long. Lesnar, IMO, the side profile of the mouth and chin look a bit too sunk back and the forehead needs more lean to it....Eddie, IMO, something looks off in the mustache, so I'd work on some custom detailing there. Hard to really critique Maven..I see him in it, but it has a smooth and defaulty look in it to me a bit (may need some detailing..hard to really pinpoint what exactly to suggest, he's an odd one to make).

Alright thanks alot for the suggestions. NWOldschool will be tweaking the HBK again so I'm sure he can see these. I will fix Lesnar's profile for sure. Facial hair on Eddie was a WIP, so hopefully that was the only thing you see off. And I will have to get Maven back to a previous stage possibly because I added alot of detail but the smoothed the face out tons. Thanks alot for the critiques.

Von, that Maven is must have. I agree on with Wolf on HBK, but I only see these if someone mentiones them. I was gonna ask you about the updates you did for the 2005 Batista being applied to the heel? Since I have like all slots from you :)

http://www.wzronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/maven.jpg

^small, but probably one of the better shots to base Maven on...note the slight 5'o clock shadowing look he has..might wanna try to get that in there somehow....try basing on that shot though..might help. I swear, he always reminded me a bit of Billy Zane..lol.

Archived