UPDATE 11/20/2013 RUTHLESS AGGRESSION CONTINUES

Spot Callerz Wrestling

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about you copy him to another slot and delete the first attire then upload him. I am sorry for keep on requesting you, but this is an awesome evolution Batista.

Ok I will try but my server won't even load for me.

Going to have an update for you on you know who later. :)

And sounds good, hope to start attires tonight.

Amazing arenas. Is there any chance you could please upload the PT of the RAW minitron logo. I have created my own RAW arenas from every game with a large custom RAW PT on the apron instead of the one provided in the arena logos. To me that one wasnt accurate to how it looked in real life on the apron or other games. If you could upload that logo you used for the minitrons it would make my arenas 100% accurate instead of 95%

I really like the attires on your hassan I can admit you captured the PT nicely. But where did you find a red attire. I'm a huge Hassan fan for years now and never saw him in a red attire.

Also I am not aware that the design for the black attire knee pads was worn. That design was on his other attire with the outlined looking design. He wore a black kufiya with those attires generally as well.

I really like the attires on your hassan I can admit you captured the PT nicely. But where did you find a red attire. I'm a huge Hassan fan for years now and never saw him in a red attire.

Also I am not aware that the design for the black attire knee pads was worn. That design was on his other attire with the outlined looking design. He wore a black kufiya with those attires generally as well.

He wore the Red in his last WWE Match against taker at the Great American Bash.

He wore the Red in his last WWE Match against taker at the Great American Bash.

totally spaced that till I just read that. I guess I blocked out the day they killed of the best heel in the history of the business =)

Archived