As far as the eyebrow angle goes if you watched a lot of Smallville then you'll notice a lot of the time Lex/Rosenbaum has almost a sympathetic look on his face. It's not an angry look, it's more of a calm focused look. The eyebrows here, since they are angled down, make him look like he's pissed off when they should be more or less flat. That's my opinion at least, use it as you will. Would be very interested in seeing a finished version of this as I have recently been going back through Smallville.

I just finished watching all ten seasons in about two months (first time I'd ever seen it period). I angled the eyebrows the way I did initially because I realized he looked more like pissed-off comic book Luthor than Smallville Luthor, though since Pac's suggestion I've been "tweaking" the face more and more. I don't think it's 100% perfect yet, but I feel I'm getting closer. Here's a preview:

20121126211341.png

I'm also thinking of removing the "Kent Farm" attire to replace it with an Orange Lantern uniform, if I can ever manage to get the Corp insiginia made right.

As many as I can get my hands on; I honestly couldn't show you every one because I'm not saving them to my hard drive and it's not like I bothered to remember which ones I used. I'd just find two or three pics that I thought gave me a good view of what I wanted to work on (like the nose or jaw) and work from there, compensating the best I could for angle, distance, etc.

Archived