Divalicious CAWS- Unfinished and Unseen CAWS on last page!

ItsMeMAB

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something Crappy has happened on CC. Winter, Tamina & Rosa Mendes (Managing attires) have been taken off. I'll be able to re-upload Tamina & Winter but not Rosa since I deleted her on my main save. They'd all only been up for 2-4 days.

Something Crappy has happened on CC. Winter, Tamina & Rosa Mendes (Managing attires) have been taken off. I'll be able to re-upload Tamina & Winter but not Rosa since I deleted her on my main save. They'd all only been up for 2-4 days.

It seems every Tuesday, THQ delete every upload and reset to how CC was on the 18th November. So everything before the 18th stays and everything after is deleted. Which is stupid.

THQ have reset CC again. They are gone again. Seems they are resetting everyday now.

Ill try to get them up in 3 hours. CC this year is just as bad as last year with different issues. Anyway I hoping to make Tara at the weekend and get her uploaded.

aaah I can't find them it's crazy! I wanted your Tamina so much!

Sorry! Tonight I promise I'll re-upload them for the 4th time. You'll need to be quick at getting them though :lol: I'm hoping to get another TNA Knockout done tomorrow. Most likely to be Tara but I'll do any one else if any one has requests...?

Just Downloaded Tamina and Winter, both look great. I also noticed your Rosa Mendes is back up with nearly a thousand downloads. Decided to Download her too.

Haha! Thanks. I'm in middle of making Mickie James today but don't have any attire ideas yet. But hope fully she'll be done by the end of today along with another TNA Knockout.

Eyes and nose on mickie need some tweaking.. try angling the nose up more.. and use hair no. 1.. although it pains me to have Mickie's hair a tad too short every year, any other hairstyle just makes the caw not look like Mickie.. My biggest pet peeves about this game are the lack of diva hairstyles.. the wrong hairstyle can ruin a caw imo.

Eyes and nose on mickie need some tweaking.. try angling the nose up more.. and use hair no. 1.. although it pains me to have Mickie's hair a tad too short every year, any other hairstyle just makes the caw not look like Mickie.. My biggest pet peeves about this game are the lack of diva hairstyles.. the wrong hairstyle can ruin a caw imo.

I've angled the nose up and changed the eyes a slight bit. I'm sticking to hair number 1, even though its too short. Last year I used the long curly one but it looked stupid, so this year I'm going to go for the short one.

• 3 weeks later...

I could finally get your Tamina and she's awesome! Great attires!! Even if I was never a fan of the last one ( the oldest one) but the 3 first attires including the most recent one are fantastic!

Thanks! I couldn't really find any other half decent attires for Tamina so I did her simple old one. Anyway I've updated the first page with a Maryse face update, Angelina Love and a Tara preview. Feedback would be appreciated.

Checkout my tara, I edited the face it may help with your caw of her. It can be reuploaded so if you download it you can use it. Search Tara on xbl, my GT is PressPressUrDed.

I'll check it out later, when I can get on the servers.

Archived