Falcon Wrestling Showcase (Update 31/12/12 on page 2)

Alex J Arik

I really like this. Only thing I don't like is the color scheme. Personally I think it would look better as a more 'regular' blue, or red as opposed to the aqua/green that it is.

Advice taken onboard and there is a re-upload or him on CC under alex j arik, that attire is now navy & aqua. =]

You got any more guys other than Gabriel and Alex? I'm trying to find some more people for my World of Wrestling show, atm it only has 16 people, 8 of them are FXW and different original promotions got 2 guys from each one.

Alex and Gabriel are currently #3 in tag title chase, WEW's Veddi and Vengeance will be facing them to determine the #1 contenders.

I currently have 3 Hex, Arik & Fox. More to be added soon.

You could give Claudio Pérez actual wrestling boots without loosing the footballer gimmick. It just throws him of for some reason.

I have tried some boots but I like the socks being viewable. I'll have a play around and see if I find anything better

Yeah, he's really cool. Love the attire. Get him up on CC. I have a Saturday night show in universe mode for CAWs only. Just joined this site today so I'm excited to show you dudes/chicks what I've got. (Pause). I stink at making real wrestlers but at originals I pride myself on. Keep up the good work homie. Shouts from NY.

Yeah, he's really cool. Love the attire. Get him up on CC. I have a Saturday night show in universe mode for CAWs only. Just joined this site today so I'm excited to show you dudes/chicks what I've got. (Pause). I stink at making real wrestlers but at originals I pride myself on. Keep up the good work homie. Shouts from NY.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived