Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the_Chunk

{Now Online Nov 23}Not just the coolest, not just the best ..Justin Credible(collab with Krad)

ive talked to dr vries about that very same JC...and im not sure that there is a better skin tone than the current...i should be posting a face update sometime later today ...your SIG his hillarious BTW lol

I think you need to work on the body morph some, His upper body is actually somewhat smaller than that.

^ The one in that topic used a different starting template I believe. I still think the upper body portion can still use some work.

Lt1li.jpg

It might just be the cap-card though.

Originally he was way too big...but I think it is partly the cap card making him look big..cause now in game he looks a bit too small

I believe it is, as with your cap card pics, the head looks wider, but with those KRad originally did, it wasn't as wide.

Is definitely the cap card ratio. Mine does something similar and I have to fix it in adobe by changing the aspect ratio to pal then hitting print screen and lasting the image into paint. Pain in the bum but otherwise everything I make and cap ends up wide.

This is awesome! Can't wait to use it! I got a storyline set up already for this caw. How much longer you think it will be till its uploaded?