nCo: UPDATE 23/01/13 - Ezekiel Jackson upload! - A couple of trons added - Lots of previews inside

nCo

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking of doing Rollins this year, but Doc nailed him last year, so I'd end up probably just tweaking from that. I'm going to see if there are new looks tonight-- I'm itching to try some "fresh off TV" logo work.

Maybe i could work on a Rollins face texture. That'd be something interesting to try.

Did anyone ever get a full pic of Bray's tat? If so, hit me with the refs and I'll whip that up. After trying last year, I sort of feel like I HAVE to get it right to feel good about my skills. Those blurry refs that all looked a little different haunted me in my sleep.

I was thinking of doing Rollins this year, but Doc nailed him last year, so I'd end up probably just tweaking from that. I'm going to see if there are new looks tonight-- I'm itching to try some "fresh off TV" logo work.

Maybe i could work on a Rollins face texture. That'd be something interesting to try.

Did anyone ever get a full pic of Bray's tat? If so, hit me with the refs and I'll whip that up. After trying last year, I sort of feel like I HAVE to get it right to feel good about my skills. Those blurry refs that all looked a little different haunted me in my sleep.

Hell yeah Rav give Rollins a try

lol.... :cool: AJ how did you do E's hair? spill ;)

Just designs and blending mate, no special trick involved here ;)

Well fellas my personal wish list of NXT guys is

Rollins

Steamboat

Langston

Wyatt

Ambrose (Hippo doing ATM)

Ohno (Done by ShatterTheSky)

Leo Kruger

I got sets for all of them if needed...

Well if i can get the logos fixed anytime soon you should be able to tick a good few of those off the list straight away :)

I am starting Wyatt right now! :) Hippo and I are collabing on him.

Good stuff...sure you can 100% nail him between you :)

Still haven't seen the full tat yet which i agree is frustrating...bugged the hell out of me during '12 also lol. As for Rollins...gonna try and avoid face textures altogether this year if pos...really like how caw's are looking without them but just my preference, would never say no to any kind of assists though if ya feeling any attires :)

if Rollins is gonna be done anytime soon..i request this attire

tumblr_mc5w6pUp7f1raqogwo1_500.png

Well the pics don't really do the caw much justice and it is still very much a WIP but if it's REALLY off as you put it then i have no problem scrapping it

tumblr_m1rkm3fVHj1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

u know i was in full support of this CAW for WWE12 and now for WWE13. So don't you dare lol

newCAWorder 4-Life :laugh:

Those kickpads remind me of LOST lol, feel free to keep refs coming ;) .

Still waiting on fixes for Ambrose, Big E and a few others...things are moving a little slow atm but i'll keep creating textures when i can, in the hope that things pick up...I'm working a stupid amount of hours til new year as well but i'm happy to help out where i can with textures and bases. I've already said i'd love Ballard, Doc and NoMod to jump onboard...would also be nice to see others such as Nickbreaker, Pete and NWOldskool join us if they're up for it?

Haven't included Rav as i already know he's interested and always very helpful.

Moveset and entrance help also welcome...pretty much anything to help speed up the process of getting a complete up to date wwe roster.

Okay, seeing that attire, I want to do Rollins now. I'm going to see how it looks if i blend the Tyler Black I made in 2011 with Vries Rollins from last year, then it'll just be about attires.

I'll probably wait to see if he is going to have a new look in his new role, but I'm digging the Egyptian/GoLOST look. Did he wear a T-shirt with that?

I'm down with whatever you guys want to do. Just let me know.

Looking good so far then...everyone seems up for this :) maybe we should collate a list and then we can divide up who's working on who?

Anyone feel free to get a list started...i'll throw it on the OP along with who's working on who and get started on pt's. Ambrose, Big E, Steamboat, Hawkins & the PTP's are already done...Kidd, Baretta and Rollins being worked on right now.

I got an idea you should put Big E on hold and bump Rollins to the top of the to do list ;)

I DARE ya to say the to KD haha. Seriously though just started Langston to check out caw mode...passed over to Hip since and then just awaiting a fix. I don't need to get involved with seth as far as actual caw'ing goes...trust me on that one :D

I got an idea you should put Big E on hold and bump Rollins to the top of the to do list ;)

I DARE ya to say the to KD haha. Seriously though just started Langston to check out caw mode...passed over to Hip since and then just awaiting a fix. I don't need to get involved with seth as far as actual caw'ing goes...trust me on that one :D

Who in the blue hell is KD lol

Go for it dude, i'll send ya what i have as soon as i can, see you've already nailed the 'lost' attire :D can't wait to see what the Doc comes up with so far as the actual caw is concerned...should be something pretty special me thinks :)

Oh and as far as the Ambrose, Steamboat, PTP's and Rhyno textures are concerned they've been sent to the magic place and should hopefully be fixed soon. Mr fixer currently has quite a lot on atm so don't wanna pass anything over to him for a few weeks after that initial batch are done. Hopefully by that time we should have quite a few bits for him...followed by lots of great caws being uploaded :)

Archived