Another TNA Project!!! - Douglas Williams WIP preview + Sting - *UPLOADED TO XBL*

Vessel Maker

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*bump for update*

Just finished 4th attire (sorry no pics) my cell phone is horrible. Hopefully someone will volunteer to take some once i upload later this week like last year. I think STG did i last time ?. will work on attire #1 once i find a good pic of his facepaint from his last or 2nd to last appearance on Impact. If someone could find one for me that would be great as i will be stuck at school tomorrow finishing up the last 4 days of school before break

Thanks kid, i ll use that for attire #2. His most recent facepaint was back to his typical facepaint but had blue and red lines in it.

I think thats the same pic i used last year as a reference. I ve already got the entrance and moveset complete. Im am in no need of any kind of help. The pt's i used last year were the only thing i needed help obtaining.

How are you doing on PTs per attire, Vessel?

For fun last year, I re-drew the black part of Sting's Crow make-up (and the black with red from the TNA game one) so that the edges were high res. It looks great in-game. but it takes anywhere from 2 (pretty good) to 4 (really, really clean) pts to do, so if you have a lot of texture, it'd be no help.

If you want 'em, though, just let me know and I'll stick them on my next "to be fixed" save for Raza and upload 'em.

qrUsK.png

Yes! The master of the stinger is back! Can't wait for your Sting, I always use yours every year.

PS. Your Rhino is bad ass as well.

I ve never made Rhino lol

How are you doing on PTs per attire, Vessel?

For fun last year, I re-drew the black part of Sting's Crow make-up (and the black with red from the TNA game one) so that the edges were high res. It looks great in-game. but it takes anywhere from 2 (pretty good) to 4 (really, really clean) pts to do, so if you have a lot of texture, it'd be no help.

If you want 'em, though, just let me know and I'll stick them on my next "to be fixed" save for Raza and upload 'em.

qrUsK.png

Thanks, but i should be good on pt's. i just really need a good pic of his last appearance on IMPACT

Looking very sweet mate, hopefully some kind soul will get ya cap pics when complete, not that anyone would have any doubts about how great your yearly caw is :)

Since I always download his Sting I'll take caps of it.

Thanks man. I ll let you know ASAP when its up

New pics posted

Another update* Im being a bit indisisive about the face paint. i took away the blue below the mouth and made the strokes above the eyes red, so its acurate as of the 11/1/12 episode of impact, along with his grey "STING the icon" shirt for entrance and cinematic attires. Anyone have anymore suggestions? Anyone want to see a jacket on this?

Archived