Another TNA Project!!! - Douglas Williams WIP preview + Sting - *UPLOADED TO XBL*

Vessel Maker

12/27 - Douglas Williams

Credit to Nickbreaker as this started from part of his morphing in '11 and was used last year by someone else. Need some serious advise on this. I ve done alot of editing and a little bit of detailing, that i need to go back in and soften. Let me know what you think.

1-1_zpscb9fd36f.jpg

0-1_zps7f187ce1.jpg

*12.22 Still up on CC on page 3 or 4. thanks to Santa Codes. for the pics.

search tags: vesselmaker tna sting

2uti8ut_zpsd6211534.png

v6qijq_zps1cf6f1fc.png

old

0-1_zpsb60eee43.jpg

2_zps6f0232ba.jpg

s_zps7ac2c6cb.jpg

*Update* 12/14

A big thanks out to AjSim and Cody's Mustache for the Pt's and the fix! along with a thanks to Tich for a couple other pt's i ll be using throughout this broad Sting project. I will be doing two TNA slots and maybe one WCW slot later. Below is a face preview for attire number 4 on slot number one.

3-1_zps77327f63.jpg

0-1_zps2a4b5b52.jpg

1-1_zpsd95e18d6.jpg

2_zpsfcda9552.jpg

The planned attires for this slot are as follows:

- Last attire before being taken out by A&8's

-Red lightning pads joker attire w/ red sting shirt Thanks AJ for the awesome pt's. Now i have the hard time decided which one to use!!!!!!!!!

-PPV/MEM - red scorpions/pads - purple coat

-Tradition/typical black/white Sting attire with Sting shirt

Here is one attire that ll be on slot #2.

TNA 'PACK

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

1.jpg

And yes, i know the t shirt is from the wrong time, but it will work for now untill someone is kind enough to send me the correct one . . . . . . So i plan on doing 2 slots with all different attires on each one. I have a few planned but im not real sure in what order they ll be in or what slot they ll be grouped together in:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah mine will be running out soon :(

I might have a spare 3mnth live code I could PM. Im a fan of your Stings. Im especially a fan of his TNA 'Pack attire and his normal facepaint lightning attire - his joker look.. not so much.

Ill have a look when I get home after work.

yeah im kinda thinking of only doing one attire with that joker face paint due to the amount of logos it took me last year to look good. from the ones list could everyone help me figure out how to group them together and /or cut it down to a good 4 for 1 slot?

yeah mine will be running out soon :(

I might have a spare 3mnth live code I could PM. Im a fan of your Stings. Im especially a fan of his TNA 'Pack attire and his normal facepaint lightning attire - his joker look.. not so much.

Ill have a look when I get home after work.

yeah im kinda thinking of only doing one attire with that joker face paint due to the amount of logos it took me last year to look good. from the ones list could everyone help me figure out how to group them together and /or cut it down to a good 4 for 1 slot?

If i had to choose.

Attire 1:

Current Sting look (normal facepaint. Lightning attire)

Attire 2:

Joker Sting attire

Attire 3:

Red TNA Pack attire

Attire 4:

TNA scorpion black and white attire/ final WCW look pretty much the same

Ill look for the code ill PM it if u want it

thanks. the pics dont even come close to doing them justice. entrance suggestions anyone?

same as last year

yeah. Im fine with the McGuilicuty motion for stage and ramp. but feel like the j. hardy one for in ring might be a bit over the top? i have already changed it to Randy ortons, i run through it a few times and see how it does. same with the benjamin ring motion. if no one suggests anything, i ll leave it alone.

Im also on the fence about taunts. So far i have

+ mysterios/stings cupped hand howl - (no brainer)

+ brudus clays old "cut air shout" - good for his "hulking up" or what ever the correct term would be for him

+ a one handed wolfpack hand gesture (one of the rough texas ones)

+ and back with Kofi s crazy dance around the ring - ANYONE know anything better than this for a "joker" sting taunt?

Archived