Bruno Sammartino (by B7) *UPLOADED!* Updated final pics coming soon! (VIDEO on page 1!!)

ANTI-

Will def give this a dl and your Billy Graham when its uploaded.

Thanks, dude. Hope ya like 'em. :)

Quick update. 3 attires down. Kind of stumped on what to give him for a 4th attire. Anyone got any ideas? So far, I've got this look made..

brunosammartinobrunosam.jpg

this...

tumblrmbzyi7ax3q1r7bjxc.jpg

and this...

i3f7vd.jpg

I always get stumped on his 4th attires, man. lol. In 2011, I just gave him a casual attire. Him in a suit, basically. And in 12, I gave him a "Living Legend" attire, which was basically him kind of older, and with textured hair. Anyone have an attire/look they'd like to see for Bruno?

One more attire, then all I have to do is knock out the moveset and entrance and this gets uploaded. Let me know, anyone. :cool: If I don't hear anything by like...tomorrow night, I'll just search around myself and come up with something. Either way, this will be finished within the next 2 or 3 days. Would be less, but my father's birthday is today (3 in the morning here right now) and then it's Thanksgiving, and then Friday I start working again for the first time since breaking my left wrist/hand almost 3 months ago....so...might be a little more occupied and/or distracted than usual.

I got one request and two words: Curry Man.

Meh...I dunno...I already have D's awesome Christopher Daniels, and I like that better than the Curry Man gimmick anyway. I'll think about it, but I'm not like...immediately enthusiastic about the idea of making anything Daniels-related, as I haven't really marked for him since around 05-06. lol

Last call....anyone got any wrestling attire suggestions for Bruno's 4th attire? Preferrably wrestling attire, as in his usual trunks and boots, whatever color they may be.

-UPDATE- Bruno is finished. Just need to get his moveset and entrance done and you'll hopefully be hearing from me a little later. :cool:

This has been UPLOADED! :)

search tags: BRUNO WWF WLF NWA B7

Quick moveset edits:

1. If it is available to you, change his "Nod" taunt to "Mike Tyson 2".

2. Gave him a new animation for his running knee finisher. However, if you prefer the older version I'd always give him, it's still in the game as the "Knee Trembler".

Hope you guys dig it! :cool:

Don't like how people in the early posts were acting. Very fine job, I am a fan of your work and this is looking pretty good. The body hair looks really well done, I think it looks great. Keep it up :)

Thanks, dude. I'm trying to deliver more goodness this year than the usual few, but we'll see. No idea why I'm so into making all these oldschool guys, but it is what it is. I don't know that I have enough interest in any more current guy to make them. Maybe Corey Graves. Teddy Hart or something. In case anyone's getting annoyed that so much of my energies are going towards oldschoolery.

And Bruno has been Re-UPLOADED.....for the 3rd f*cking time. I apologize for THQ's incompetence. I understand that they were wiping out stuff that had no downloads. And yet, Bruno was already in the 50s within a day or so, had 3 to 5 five-star reviews in the bag, and poof...it was gone...then it got re-uploaded, got 2 more five-stars and a handful of downloads, and it gets wiped out again. Just....f*ck you and everything you stand for. lol But yeah...it's back on there again. If you reviewed it before, PLEASE do so again. I would be grateful. :cool:

Archived