CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Bruno Sammartino (by B7) *UPLOADED!* Updated final pics coming soon! (VIDEO on page 1!!)

Bruno Sammartino WWWF WWF champion MSG

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 BHANGRA_MAN

BHANGRA_MAN

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,457 posts
  • Twitter: @Bhangra94877286

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:34 AM

Nice job on the face man

#22 Reckless Youth

Reckless Youth

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:37 AM

Respect ;)

#23 Kush™

Kush™

G.O.M.D

• Members
  • 4,376 posts
  • Gamertag: GanjaToker187

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:57 PM

The hair on the chest looks good man it doesnt look like tats looks very realistic man.nice job!

#24 Road Warriors 1983

Road Warriors 1983

Opener

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • Gamertag: LUTHOR1940

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

try somebody else... bruno isnt that good

LOL. Like you could do any better.

Bruno is great I can't wait to DL him.

#25 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,107 posts
  • Twitter: anti_caws

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:07 PM

Looks killer. Your works r awesome. Andre and Pillman were bad ass last year too. If your taking requests i would love to see someone make a good Kerry Von Erich. Especially since they got the claw as a ss this year. I would be honored to provide a pretty accurate move set if u like...

Thanks, man. I just try and try until I hopefully come up with shit I like and hopefully other people like. Andre's booked to make another appearance at some point in the very near future. ;) As for Kerry, I was actually planning on making him. It's awesome that we're on similar wave-lengths or something. lol. It'd be my pleasure to give Kerry a shot again and apply your moveset to him, man. The whole thing would be a pleasure and an honor. I made a textured Kerry for SvR2010 that noone but me ever saw the final product of, so the whole thing would be like redemption in a way. lol. I have a couple people in the makes that need to get finished, but I'll definitey be in touch soon, dude. :cool:

Nice job on the face man

Thanks, man. Means alot coming from someone like you for sure. And many thanks for being so helpful and encouraging as of late. And always, really. Your awesomeness knows no bounds. :cool:

Respect ;)

I arispeck yor intelligenz!! Cameraman!!! Zoom it!!! lol :cool:

The hair on the chest looks good man it doesnt look like tats looks very realistic man.nice job!

Thanks alot, dude. Took some doing, but I feel I finally got it to a point where it looks really good in-game. Maybe not super, super up-close, but, from a gameplay standpoint, I'm very, very pleased with what I was able to accomplish there. Hope you enjoy when it's out there in the free world. :cool:

try somebody else... bruno isnt that good

LOL. Like you could do any better.

Bruno is great I can't wait to DL him.

lol Thanks dude. Can't wait to wrap him up and upload him, myself. It's one of those cases where a CAW just kinda looks so decent that you wind up killing time playing with him in all kinds of matches even though you haven't even touched the moveset. So Bruno's doing hurricanranas and shit to go over on the Road Warriors in an NWA arena. lmao :lol:

But yeah, I didn't really touch Bruno at all yesterday/today. Spent most of whatever time I spent playing WWE 13 either putting Bruno through some matches just to see how he looked in-game to make neccessary leg length tweeks and then converting my WWE 12 Superstar Billy Graham to 13 :steiner: lol, so you'll be seeing that soon as well. Exciting stuff for old school heads coming up, for sure. :cool:

I suppose some time after I wake up, I'll atleast start getting to work on Bruno's 2nd attire. :jarrett:

Edited by ☠, 19 November 2012 - 02:28 PM.

#26 Kush™

Kush™

G.O.M.D

• Members
  • 4,376 posts
  • Gamertag: GanjaToker187

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:58 AM

Will def give this a dl and your Billy Graham when its uploaded.

#27 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,107 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:38 AM

Will def give this a dl and your Billy Graham when its uploaded.

Thanks, dude. Hope ya like 'em. :)

Quick update. 3 attires down. Kind of stumped on what to give him for a 4th attire. Anyone got any ideas? So far, I've got this look made..

Posted Image

this...

Posted Image

and this...

Posted Image

I always get stumped on his 4th attires, man. lol. In 2011, I just gave him a casual attire. Him in a suit, basically. And in 12, I gave him a "Living Legend" attire, which was basically him kind of older, and with textured hair. Anyone have an attire/look they'd like to see for Bruno?

One more attire, then all I have to do is knock out the moveset and entrance and this gets uploaded. Let me know, anyone. :cool: If I don't hear anything by like...tomorrow night, I'll just search around myself and come up with something. Either way, this will be finished within the next 2 or 3 days. Would be less, but my father's birthday is today (3 in the morning here right now) and then it's Thanksgiving, and then Friday I start working again for the first time since breaking my left wrist/hand almost 3 months ago....so...might be a little more occupied and/or distracted than usual.

Edited by ☠, 21 November 2012 - 08:48 AM.

#28 KenseiAbbot

KenseiAbbot

New Talent

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Twitter: @AbbotJr

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:45 PM

I got one request and two words: Curry Man.

#29 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,107 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:51 PM

I got one request and two words: Curry Man.

Meh...I dunno...I already have D's awesome Christopher Daniels, and I like that better than the Curry Man gimmick anyway. I'll think about it, but I'm not like...immediately enthusiastic about the idea of making anything Daniels-related, as I haven't really marked for him since around 05-06. lol

Last call....anyone got any wrestling attire suggestions for Bruno's 4th attire? Preferrably wrestling attire, as in his usual trunks and boots, whatever color they may be.

-UPDATE- Bruno is finished. Just need to get his moveset and entrance done and you'll hopefully be hearing from me a little later. :cool:

Edited by ☠, 21 November 2012 - 11:51 PM.

#30 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,107 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:50 AM

This has been UPLOADED! :)

search tags: BRUNO WWF WLF NWA B7

Quick moveset edits:

1. If it is available to you, change his "Nod" taunt to "Mike Tyson 2".

2. Gave him a new animation for his running knee finisher. However, if you prefer the older version I'd always give him, it's still in the game as the "Knee Trembler".

Hope you guys dig it! :cool:

#31 Mr. Kite

Mr. Kite

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,249 posts
  • Gamertag: Mistah Kite
  • SEN (PS3): dx1212
  • Twitter: @Svoboda_ChrisT

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:55 AM

Will DL when I fire up the game next. Great work, bro.

#32 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,107 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

Will DL when I fire up the game next. Great work, bro.

Awesome. Thanks alot, dude. Can only hope I did him enough justice for people like you to enjoy it. :cool:

#33 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,107 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:03 AM

Bruno went missing, as did a couple new 5-star ratings given to Buggy, so he had to be re-uploaded. If you showed love before, please do so again. And....yeah....f*ck THQ's what I say. :)

Edited by ☠, 27 November 2012 - 01:04 AM.

#34 zD A K I N Gz

zD A K I N Gz

Opener

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Gamertag: zD A K I N Gz
  • Twitter: *censored* Social Networking :)

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:24 AM

Don't like how people in the early posts were acting. Very fine job, I am a fan of your work and this is looking pretty good. The body hair looks really well done, I think it looks great. Keep it up :)

Edited by zD A K I N Gz, 27 November 2012 - 01:24 AM.

#35 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,107 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:57 AM

Don't like how people in the early posts were acting. Very fine job, I am a fan of your work and this is looking pretty good. The body hair looks really well done, I think it looks great. Keep it up :)

Thanks, dude. I'm trying to deliver more goodness this year than the usual few, but we'll see. No idea why I'm so into making all these oldschool guys, but it is what it is. I don't know that I have enough interest in any more current guy to make them. Maybe Corey Graves. Teddy Hart or something. In case anyone's getting annoyed that so much of my energies are going towards oldschoolery.

And Bruno has been Re-UPLOADED.....for the 3rd f*cking time. I apologize for THQ's incompetence. I understand that they were wiping out stuff that had no downloads. And yet, Bruno was already in the 50s within a day or so, had 3 to 5 five-star reviews in the bag, and poof...it was gone...then it got re-uploaded, got 2 more five-stars and a handful of downloads, and it gets wiped out again. Just....f*ck you and everything you stand for. lol But yeah...it's back on there again. If you reviewed it before, PLEASE do so again. I would be grateful. :cool:

#36 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,107 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:05 AM

There is now a video for this on page 1. Check it out! :cool:

#37 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,107 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:39 AM

Bruno is gone again. Third time now. So....I will not re-upload Bruno again until Superstar Billy Graham and Andre The Giant are complete. Maybe THQ will have their shit together by then.