12/16 All In The Family RevFury's Heyman Hustle (Punk Poll, Heyman Uploaded)

RevFury

Thank you guys! Any suggestions to make the Hair Better? Also any suggs for Heyman? He wants BALLOONS!

So whats bothering you guys about the hair? The Hairline, To much hair, Not Enough, Color....

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

last year i made Punk's hair similar with yours. i made it with light brownish color and then add triangle&rectangle logo in the center of the hair so its like a mohawk, similar to Punk's earlier haircut after his heel turn.

but now his hair is kinda growing, i'm liking your Survivor Series hair. for SummerSlam, i think you should stick to the slicked hair one that a lot people gave to their CM Punk caw.

keep up the good work man, you're doing great :cool: cant wait to download this

The Paul Heyman looks great. I immediately made an alternate attire with headphones and a trench coat for my ECW save. The Punk is incredible as well, though, I would bring down the cranium height and receded the hairline a bit, like Midnight said above. Awesome work, man!

WHAT!? Okay ALL of my Created Data has been deleted from the Servers my Paint Tool, and my 2 other CAWs why?!

Anyway he's Re-Uped but if they delete ALL my creations again I'm seriously gonna explode.

Why do you think they did this? My stuff was DL'ed a few times...ugh.

Tags; RevFury, CM Punk

Heyman attires -Recent manager, Paul E. Dangerously, new ECW, and Alliance.

Basically this, except i dont need a paul e. Dangerously attire...

Rather 2 different manager attires, an ECW attire and Alliance attire and there you go with a perfect Paul Heyman

Heyman attires -Recent manager, Paul E. Dangerously, new ECW, and Alliance.

Basically this, except i dont need a paul e. Dangerously attire...

Rather 2 different manager attires, an ECW attire and Alliance attire and there you go with a perfect Paul Heyman

Agreed.

Archived