Warrior Elite Wrestling 2013

MATSUYOSHI_312

Welcome to my 2013 showcase! I, like many other went completely off the grid last year thanks in direct part to the poor state that WWE12 was left in following the infamous patch. But I'm back for 2013, and I've got a lot of new goodies in store for everyone. I don't have any CAWs to showcase yet as I just got the game yesterday evening. But I have completed my arena. So I'll start things off with it, and a brief history of my organization.

Untitled_3018.jpg

Untitled_3019.jpg

Untitled_3020.jpg

Untitled_3021.jpg

Untitled_3022.jpg

Untitled_3023.jpg

Untitled_3024.jpg

Untitled_3025.jpg

Untitled_3026.jpg

Established originally in 1998 as Excite Pro Wrestling, Warrior Elite Wrestling (WEW) is based in Tokyo, Japan and owned by the Takasuki Media Corporation. WEW is one of Japan's premiere wrestling organizations, emphasizing on world class in ring competition. In 2010 WEW (then still known as EPW) became an affiliate with the Neo World Wrestling Alliance, joining such organizations as Pro Wrestling Neo and Women's Wrestling Alliance under it's banner.

Though based in Japan, WEW operates throughout most of Asia, Australia and the west coast of the United States. WEW employs wrestling talent from around the world, such as Tommy Tryton, Ryan Rhodes, Vanessa Vander and Kennedy Fyre of the United States, Buliwyf and Morgan Kristoff of Sweden, Cyn Nister and Dom Nader of Australia and Mihashi Naozane, Ryu Hazuma, Ginchiyo Tanaka & Hinata Izayoi of Japan. This melting pot roster combines for the most entertaining, competitive wrestling experience imaginable for viewers.

Thanks for the kind words guys. As reward for them, I give you some CAWs. :D

Mihashi_Naozane2013.jpg

The ace of my roster, and a character I've been making since 2002. Mihashi is as you can no doubt tell if you're a fan of Puroesu based heavily on my favorite wrestler Hiroshi Tanahashi. The current WEW World Champion as well as a character in PWN, in our fictional universe he's one of, if not the biggest name in Japanese wrestling. Nicknamed "Nyuushin", which translates to "Having superhuman or unmatched skill" in English. And rightly so, as he has a rockstar following in Japan, and is regarded one of the top talents on the planet. His life long goal is to become the 1st Japanese wrestler to win a World Title on American soil in an American organization. (PWN) In the ring, he's a Strong Style prodigy. I gave his as best and balanced a Strong Style arsenal as the game allows.

Tommy_Tryton2013.jpg

A character created and role played by my sister Saiya, but cultivated over the years by myself in creation. Tryton was originally created for use in my defunct E-Fed Prime Time Wrestling, where he was a Tag Team Champion with another character who's handler has pretty much retired from E-Fedding and CAW making. When I disbanded PTW and "merged" my resources to the E-Fed version of XWA years ago, naturally Tryton came along for the ride. Under the creative vision of Oz, Tryton became a main eventer, and eventually XWA World Champion. Since then, he's been a mainstay of the PWN roster, where he's now the current Continental champion. Tryton's always been what's called a "Freak Athlete" in the business. An unholy mix of power, speed and agility that makes him a force to be reckoned with in the ring. Morphing wise Saiya requested something different. The old morphs used for him were a conversion of his PS2 face, which kind of left much to be desired since he's supposed to have "leading man" look. So at he request I made his face based off of People Magazine's newly minted "Sexiest Man Aline" Channing Tatum. I'd say the experiment worked out quite well.

Jeff_Logan2013.jpg

Jeff Logan is another character that originated in PTW, and migrated to XWA and now PWN with the rest of us. The character and CAW was originally made by a long time friend of mine screen name InfiniteVision, and he's tasked me with the yearly conversion of him since the jump to PS3. Jeff has evolved many, many times over the years. Originally based off of Chris Hero when he was 1st made under the name Jeff Legend, the current version is as you can probably guess based on Mike Quackenbush. The current PWN World Champion, he's a strong willed beacon of justice. The type of hero character that's lost in this day and age of wrestling. Having wrestled in Canada, Mexico and Japan for stints in his career, he's as worldly as they come. An in ring style that's a marriage of Traditional, Strong Style and Lucha Libre that's entertaining to watch and gets the job done.

Buliwyf2013.jpg

Born of my love of Oz's character Liedhamer as well as the original heel run of Seamus, Buliwyf has become one of my favorite characters to role play. A direct decedent of the legendary warrior Beowulf, this massive mountain of a man is a human engine of utter destruction. Since introducing him in XWA in 2010, he's lost five matches SINCE 2010. (Two of which conveniently enough were to Jeff Logan). His goal is to prove the norse blood that courses through his veins make him the most powerful warrior in wrestling. And it doesn't hurt that he's 348 pounds either. In terms of physical power, he's the top of the food chain in WEW. (Not quite so in PWN, that title still goes to Steven Higby) In the ring, he's the equivalent of a nuclear bomb going off during 10.0 Earthquake, be surprised if anyone survives.

Ryan_Rhodes2013.jpg

Rounding out my 1st wave is one of my favorite high flyers. Mr. Rhodes is loosely based on Seth Rollins (Tyler Black), but most is an original creation of my own. Initially when I made him in 2010 it was just to fill roster space, but since I started role playing him in text form, I've tied him together with The Monster's Den camp, being brought in to train there by one of my elder characters Cody Black. I'm still fleshing out a lot of characteristics of him, but he's at his core classic babyface. In the ring, he's all systems go. What he lacks in power he makes up for in speed, technique and guts.

That's all for now. All five are available for download under the tag WEW13.

hahah you and I must have the same brain... I have done pretty much the same thing for my japanese fed and guys as you have even funnier is I have my viking as well. so many things that you tend to do I have either in the works half done or done. over the last 3 years at least we have had alot of similar things. Very weird when you sit and look at a post and everything that has been floating around in your head or something you had just finished as been posted by someone esle haha. I love your stuff all i can say attires and the arena and back ground are awesome haha well mostly because I have the same ideas most of the time haha. keep it up nice nice work all round.

Sorry to hear. but i would love to have this arena. u think you'll be uploading it all?

If I do, I'll do so after I've established what I have planned to be doing on Youtube to insure some troll doesn't download it, use it for their own youtube content and not give me credit for it. I said I wouldn't go into detail, but my Excite Pro Wrestling arena, which I took painstaking time into making last year and uploaded was used by some callous jerk for his youtube CAW show. He even had the audacity of using some of my characters in his league, which I didn't mind. What I did mind was the complete brush off he gave me when I asked him simply to give me credit for my work he was using. Of course thanks to the efforts of a few dear friends, he ended up blacklisted and closed his channel. But the whole experience soured my creative process as a whole last year, compounded with the mess that was left after last year's patch.

hahah you and I must have the same brain... I have done pretty much the same thing for my japanese fed and guys as you have even funnier is I have my viking as well. so many things that you tend to do I have either in the works half done or done. over the last 3 years at least we have had alot of similar things. Very weird when you sit and look at a post and everything that has been floating around in your head or something you had just finished as been posted by someone esle haha. I love your stuff all i can say attires and the arena and back ground are awesome haha well mostly because I have the same ideas most of the time haha. keep it up nice nice work all round.

Thanks. :D A lot of my ideas and designs come from existing video game characters, wrestlers and other mediums. So I almost always expect there other people with similar characters and ideas. It's all how you put your own signature on the idea. There's no such thing as a unique gimmick, there's just your personal interpretation of it.

Great stuff. Really digging Jeff Logan.

I actually made my own Hero/Quackenbush-style CAW on '12. Never really found a name that stuck, though,

Might re-do him with a new gimmick/look.

I tend to get my ideas much in the same way. funny i have even tinkered with the exact same ideas for my Japanese wrestlers. e.g. the dragon design you have on Naozane. Seen it on a google search thopught it would be a nice thing to use for tights ... not surpisingly it looks great haha on your main Japanese guy.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I have been creating still, but my capture device died on me, which is the reason why I have posted anything here in a while. But that will soon be changing because I now have a new one. So the characters I've uploaded since my last update will be showcased here soon.

Archived