Problem With Create A Story

Viper_Man

Hope you guys will read my whole post and I will get a reply to help me out with my 2 HUGE problems.

I am creating a full year story starting with the first RAW in January. I am doing a cut scene where CM Punk comes to the ring (entrence). However John Cena's song is playing. I add CM Punk's song but it is still John Cena's song playing. I can't delete Cena's song for some reason, it will not let me. Has anyone else had this problem. If so how do i fix it. I even tried doing a different scene but Cena's song is still stuck there playing with no way around it.

problem number 2 is.

I am just wondering if and how i can add a cut scene into a story. I want to have someone turn on their tag team partner and then have the match continue after but im not sure how to do that or even if it is possible for us to do.

can someone please help me out.

1) the audio has been like that for the past few games.

Just one thing though did you set up a scene were Cena comes to the ring and set his music to continue into the next scene? Because that might be the problem.

2) what I do for scenes during a match is set the win condition to health state and select a scene I want to use, in your case you want mid-match: tag betrayal, and then set the match up again with health damage to each character. Which you can do by pressing triangle (or whatever it is on X-Box) after selecting the character in the match set up screen.

You can also cut the scenes down to a certain point by clicking the scissors :cool:.

I made a story finally. just testing the mode and let me tell you it needs to be patched. Did one attitude raw and an attitude Sd and first off the raw went ok but i did a win condition of head damage to end a match and go to the next scene immediately. Problem was the way I got the head damage to red was a stunner and it did that replay thing and froze the game. So I turned off special effects and it worked ok. So raw tested out ok, Made a SD with intro and some storylines. The game freezes while loading the SD intro. Tried to work in a fix by adding a second SD intro to lead into the fireworks and that won't load either, freeze. Deleted the intro (s) and it tested ok. but its not what I wanted. If anyone is interested in seeing if it's my system or the game i'll upload as is just reply or pm me.

Archived