The DNA of TNA: Matt Morgan - ***UPDATED 11-16-12 ALL-NEW MORPH***

dwman_2000

Went completely back to the drawing board today and this is what I came up with. Hair is not final, not sure how I want to go with it, but I don't hate this. I still have to do some eye, lip, and nose detailing on the face, but i'm liking it so far. Would love some feedback on this new version!

11/16/12 - ALL NEW FACE MORPH

--------------------------------------------

morganv2.jpg

11/15/12 - INITIAL FACE PREVIEW

--------------------------------------------

Still a work in progress, but what I was able to accomplish for today. I don't have a cap card, so these are phone pics straight off the good old TV.

Suggestions more than welcome on this. Also, I don't paint tool, at all. So, once I get the face and form finished if someone would like to collaborate with me for the tattoos and attire that'd be wonderful!

imag0871f.jpg

Looks good. That face is nearly spot on imo. You might have to do some PT designs for the hair though.

It's not bad for a first pass. I need to work on the nose more, the nostrils bother me. I'm not sure what I want to do with the hair yet, so I just put the shaved stubble there for the time being. Thanks for the feedback!

I can see some matt morgan in there but ill let the pros of cawing give morph suggestions

Thanks for the feedback!

i actually think just need to work on the skin detailing a bit as from the eybrows down i can see morgan in this for sure.

but for the nose try template 4 or 5...the 1st black template, will really help give u better morphng optons for morgans nose. guessing ur just using the 1st template yeah?

Archived