United.'s CAW House- Kassius Ohno (NEED MOVESET FOR REUPLOAD)

Future™

will upload it again with the 4th attire&fixed moveset. i downloaded his movesets without knowing that its shit-_-

Credits to:

Dynomyte - basic morphing

ShatterTheSky - used his PT pics as reference

bobby de niero - used his CAW attire as a reference

yohansigned for taking the pictures.

http://imageshack.us...../5499/ohnoq.jpg

http://imageshack.us..../ohnoattire.jpg

tags: ohno , fcw , nxt

my gamertag is xaldyxx

next CAW: CM Punk -colab with GEWY

UPDATE: 4th attire is ready and its the light green attire with same designs as i already made. however i wont post the picture before i reupload it.

MOVESET IS NEEDED.

thanks man, any suggestions on the 4th attire?

nice PT work bro

4th attire the debut green

thanks man :D is it the same like the red ones i made but with green as the main color? do you prefer that or KoW attire?

up to you bro, actually I don't really use alternate attire

but KOW attire will a nice add

as requested the 4th attire will be the green one. i'm not sure if its gonna be the recent green with the same designs like i made above or the old one with OHNO! on his back.

any ideas guys?

p.s. i wont reupload it before i get a decent moveset, can somebody please make a decent moveset or did someone already create one?

I downloaded this a few days ago. It's good but the paint tools are off. The KO one goes into his side and there is a weird black line on the back of his waist. 5 star CAW for sure though.

My thoughts exactly. If you could fix those two things, finish the 4th attire, and get a moveset, this CAW would be truly perfect.

thanks man, i appreciate it, all of you :) 4th attire is ready and its the green attire, with same designs like made for other attires.

however, somehow the game wont let me cover the random black lines on the lower right back with skin colored design. so currently i'm stuck at fixing this issue. i'll try to fix the placing of designs , maybe its the one on the shoes. not sure how to fix the side overlapping of the KO logo though.

and i'm still waiting for a decent moveset because i'm currently too busy with my college stuffs, exams and assignments. i'll be done with my exam by 29th of this month, so i hope you guys will understand :cool:

Archived