NickBreaker's Hardcore Hangover + Trons - WWF & ECW Test slot Uploaded!

NickBreaker!

Do you give me permission to ask someone with xbox360 and a capcard to make a video formula?If you want i can ask them to not put it on youtube as i only want to convert it to ps3 since he was one of my faves back in Tna.

2 posts? Did you join the forum just for this CAW? I'm flattered, do what ya gotta do. I'd prefer the Smacktalks vid cos I have a huge ego.

Andrew 'Test' Martin preview added. Massive thanks to Dr. Vries for the pics. Good egg x100.

R.I.P Test

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Test CAW w/Ryder hair looks awesome bro!

I've this Test on my PS3 all completed (as you know). The only thing that needs to be done is the tight PT designs...then it can be uploaded to PSN.

I myself am not skilled enough to make Test's PT's & am not a texture guy...who do you suggest I forward it over to compete?

@NickbreakerUK Ryder hair doesn't look all that bad on this Test imo. I'm split between Y2J hair & Ryder hair...unless the people want Ryder hair I'll go with Y2J hair on mine for now. #Y2JHair1stBestInTheWorld or as the Ryder hair fans might say #Y2JHair2ndBestInTheWorld lol.

What is the entrance lightning as well as the color/transparency coordinates for the facial hair, eyebrows & grey stretch-mark designs on the face please? Big thanks.

Test CAW w/Ryder hair looks awesome bro!

I've this Test on my PS3 all completed (as you know). The only thing that needs to be done is the tight PT designs...then it can be uploaded to PSN.

I myself am not skilled enough to make Test's PT's & am not a texture guy...who do you suggest I forward it over to compete?

@NickbreakerUK Ryder hair doesn't look all that bad on this Test imo. I'm split between Y2J hair & Ryder hair...unless the people want Ryder hair I'll go with Y2J hair on mine for now. #Y2JHair1stBestInTheWorld or as the Ryder hair fans might say #Y2JHair2ndBestInTheWorld lol.

What is the entrance lightning as well as the color/transparency coordinates for the facial hair, eyebrows & grey stretch-mark designs on the face please? Big thanks.

I never liked the Y2J hair, it wasn't accurate. It was a CAWmpromise. Ryder hair is best, check the refs. I know his hair was longer at the start of his ECW run but this is later on. I may even do his Royal Rumble title match white attire, or even a TNA attire?

Entrance lighting is 60, I like that one. As for the rest you'll just have to wait, at least now you have some recent refs for you to add your detail properly.

Hey Nick, I know you just love to answer questions like this but any eta on that Test :P

I kind of need him in my game :nod:

ha! You trolling me? You need a late ECW Test? You're pulling my plonker!

Well like all my caws right now the base is 100% finished. I'm just waiting on the textured from Rav. He's a bus boy but ETA is roughly sometime next week.

It'll probably be the same 4 attires as last year as I'm not gonna spend loadsa time on this.

ibb8z4.jpg

I got a great moveset from Rewmac so just need to tweak it to his more aggressive ECW style.

If only there were a good entrance for him in the game!

Just so there is no confusion, Ravenos is a BUSY boy, not a bus boy. Although no offence was meant to any Caw makers who moonlight as bus boys. I hear the tips are good.

#anyexcuseforabump

While I'm posting I want to thank Ravenos again for the Rhino, Credible and unexpected Jerry Lynn textures. Without them I'd still be sat here in front of my computer with my hands full.

#browskibarrage

With Test if you want to "spice it up a bit" or whatever then I suggest doing his White/Red Royal Rumble 07 attire w/full beard. That looked pretty badass.

You've ever thought about having a crack at Dean Malenko? Cause I've seen different CAW makers CAW him in Svr11, '12 & '13, they all looked good but nothing amazing to the point where it was like "nailed it". He's one of those wrestlers who at first looks kinda easy to make but as it goes on you realize it's hard to capture him.

Dean_Malenko.jpg

Any intetest in a WWF slot then? Not gonna work super hard on it. That had no morphing changes at all. I would just need to drop the age. Ill take some attire requests.

I've an interest, I'm quite the Attitude Era freak/mark ;)

My 3 Attire requests...

1) 1999 Blue knee-pads & short tights (also used in Royal Rumble 1999 & Raw Is Owen)...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrkhei_jeff-jarrett-c-w-debra-vs-test-13-6-99_sport#.URIIMmdKw_w

2) T&A Attire (black tape on fists)

/watch?v=0eBBRtnS85Y

3) Silver Pants

/watch?v=VQquJgE4dCU

Any intetest in a WWF slot then? Not gonna work super hard on it. That had no morphing changes at all. I would just need to drop the age. Ill take some attire requests.

I'd love one. :) Pacman already recommended the attires i'd like.

Archived