NickBreaker's Hardcore Hangover + Trons - WWF & ECW Test slot Uploaded!

NickBreaker!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Small update - Gonna try my caws online with renders pretty soon.

I realise I need to drop the shade on the shirt here, screencaps are better than my TV!

2liwu3r.jpg

crotch blur removed on Monty and Roman - looking good.

23moryh.jpg

here's a better look at Rav's great work on the ECW Champion attire. Plus I've added this Invasion entrance attire, just for shiggles. Fresh from the Texture Lab.

2rq200o.jpg

Like I say, Rendered uploads coming soon (hopefully)

I sent HotavioH some Rhino renders so maybe you'll find a use for them.

mate I'm desperate for renders for these. I can get them on CC with renders as soon as I get them. I'm just playing the waiting game with HotavioH now. I'm holding Jerry Lynn and Monty to ransom until I get them, they're no longer on CC.

I Doubt anyone really wants that Test remade, the video formula is on youtube, if someone makes the base, I'll finish it lol!

If the 12 -13 editor happens then maybe.

Nice man ecw invasion man a questions you can create a lance storm wwf-ecw version please

Sorry buddy, very doubtful, Pac and theD have a good thing going. I would need a hair texture etc. and loadsa time for a caw I would hardly use. When they release it I may do a tweak version (with their permission of course).

Please give the man some renders if u have them. Can't wait to add these to my universe

I wish I could make renders. Still workin on that. Have a mate that has been doin digital retouching for 10+ years so I'm sure he can teach me some good tricks once I figure out getting them in game.

Hey, do you need the other renders from me?

Hnestly I think your ones are a bit too dark. Thanks a million for helping though man, it's really appreciated. I just sent over my '12 renders since they will work, not sure if the colours will match but its not a huge issue. Im just waiting on the nco ones.

Thanks again.

Archived