NickBreaker's Hardcore Hangover + Trons - WWF & ECW Test slot Uploaded!

NickBreaker!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They look amazing, by the way are u doing shawn michaels this year?

again, you're thinking of Slipfan, not me, never made HBK, never will.

Just a wee update while I'm here kiddies. I'm hopfully getting some slightly nicer renders for these soon so sadly you might have to DL them again. It'll be worth it though.

Until then here is some Jerry Lynn fun.

24ccugj.jpg

They look amazing, by the way are u doing shawn michaels this year?

again, you're thinking of Slipfan, not me, never made HBK, never will.

Just a wee update while I'm here kiddies. I'm hopfully getting some slightly nicer renders for these soon so sadly you might have to DL them again. It'll be worth it though.

Until then here is some Jerry Lynn fun.

24ccugj.jpg

Jerry looks awsome, Finally we can re-write history & use him where once again WWE failed 2 use a great wrestler properley

Just like before, awesome work here. Top notch CAWs from you again this year. I downloaded Rhino, Credible and Brown... but didnt see a render on Lynn. Is it just not on the thumbnail?

Don't think he has uploaded Lynn with a render yet. I think he said he had better renders coming for the others too.......can't wait

Why did you make it so I can't download Jerry Lynn/Monty Brown? I mean, whats the point in having the restrictions no downloads? Is it just moves?

Don't take it personally

Didn't mean to have it come across that way. Just wondered why that seems to be.

Hi i love your Monty Brown,would love to have him on ps3.Can't you please make a video formula like your last year's Test?

I uploaded him on ps3 and posted in wlf: http://thewrestlinglegendsforum.com/silverdome/index.php?topic=11299.0

The only way to get a video formula is if smacktalks featured it. Even though it's a good caw, it's of a guy most people wont know.

Dude your Jerry Lynn looks awesome!! i might have to replace the one i have with yours (Even though the one i have looks like you did it lol!)

My '12 formula was on youtube so someone probably ripped it off. This one is better. You should get it, there are 2 slots.

Archived